The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Share | 

Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eleni

PostSubject: Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]   Thu May 13, 2010 10:03 am

Page 1

*elegant, feminin handwriting where every dot is shaped like a small heart, and every circle has a smiling face*

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not writing in you sooner, but every evening when I've gone to bed, I've been too tired to write. And during the day I've been so busy with my training and other stuff.
Guess what? I'm becoming a rogue just like my father is! Oh, right, you don't know who my father is, do you. And you don't really know me either, since I just got you. I lost the diary I had before I got you, somewhere on my travel with Magyk, so I had to get a new one. Hm, you probably don't know Magyk either. Or do you!? Anyway, I guess you will get to know me, my family and my friends better each day as I write in you! Aren't you excited?!

Let's see.. I can start by telling you something about myself, since you already know so little. My name is Eleni Sunblade, and I am sixteen years old. Well.. that's in human years. But I am not a human, so I don't know why they told me it was human years. I am a sin'dorei like my father! My mother is dead. Atleast that's what my father told me. Good riddence. You see, she was a human! But apparently my father loved her very much. I don't understand how someone could ever love a human. It's a disgusting and pathedic breed of creatures that should be extinguished! But don't tell my father I said so, he wouldn't like me saying that. Not that he likes humans anymore, because I am sure he doesn't! No one should!

I live with my father at his place. I used to live with Magyk, but he told me I had to live with my biological father, and that I couldn't stay with him anymore. I wasn't too excited about the idea in the beginning, but I have realised that this is going to be a lot of fun! I love Magyk as if he was my own father, in fact he is the only father I have ever known. Until I met my biological one, that is. Now I really want to become an assassin like he is! It sounds so exciting!

My father's name is Arli, and he is really cool. He lets me stay up all night, get drunk and wear revealing outfits. Haha, just kidding! But he's not so bad. Really. He took me to meet with the Vile Thorns the other evening. That's sort of like his family. Our family now. Most of them are forsaken, but there are some sin'dorei there aswell. And I think I saw a troll there, but I definately saw an orc! She is also new in the family, like me. Her name is Shaiche, and she was kinda fun.
One of the sin'dorei girls there had a heart in her backpack. I didn't really get why, so the day after meeting with them, I asked my father why that girl had a heart in her backpack. He said it was because she was weird.
Speaking of weird.. The Mistress of the Vile Thorns! No, I am not saying she's weird! But her toes were! Barely any skin, if any...Just bones... I had never been as close to a forsaken's toes as I was when I was kneeling in front of her the other night. I like her, and I don't understand why everyone is so scared of her. She seemed really nice. The others respect her a lot. And I do too! Even though I might have acted a little disrespectful at that meeting... But I was just so nervous! I really wanted them to like me... Even that Deathmaster Orthos, who called me hopeless!
Oh, I have to tell you about the Deathmasters! My superiours! Let's see, there were Orthos, Neorothos, Fleshstalker... I wrote down their names after getting a little confused on that device we are using. We have this transmitter that we use to communicate with eachother over long distance. How neat is that!? Mine is not working too well at the moment though. Apparently it couldn't handle being dropped on the stone floor, stepped on a few times, and kicked into the sewers of the Undercity. Need to ask my father for a new one when I see him.

There were some more people at that Thorn meeting, but I can't remember their names. And I don't think I met everyone. I can't wait to meet the rest of my family now!
After the meeting, some of us went to a place called the dead mines. I believe it was on alliance territory. Ush! But I got myself this really cool, red mask there! A similar mask to the one that all the other Thorns have. My father got me a tabard aswell the next morning, so I look incredibly awesome now!

But, I'm really tired, so I'm going to get some sleep. Goodnight, dear Diary! I'll write in you again soon!

Your new best friend,
Eleni
Back to top Go down
Eleni

PostSubject: Re: Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]   Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 am

Page 15

*the letters are written in a feminin, shaky, yet elegant, handwriting. the ink on the pages are smudged by teardrops, making some of the words unreadable*

Dear Diary,

I'm not doing so well right now. Again, my father threatened to send me to live with the Dawnrunners. I do NOT want that!
I thought I was going to have the time of my life with him, and the Thorns. But right now, I am not having fun.
Training is fun though, I like training. But my father doesn't seem to understand that I do need a break from time to time. I mean, why does HE get to chill out and drink and have fun with the others, when I don't? I want to do those things aswell!
Am I really that hopeless? Deathmaster Orthos told me earlier this evening that I was wasting my time with too much nonsense. Am I? I'm just trying to enjoy everything, and I don't want to miss out on anything...
The Mistress was right when she said it would be a lot of hard work. I just didn't realise how hard at the time. I really want to become the best assassin there is and serve her, and destroy the alliance! I wish my father could understand that.
I miss Magyk... He doesn't treat me the way Arli is. I wonder where Magyk is now. I haven't seen him in a while. I'll see if I can find him tomorrow.

There is no point in me living with my father anymore when he's being the way he is. I think I'll just move out. I will ask one of the other Thorns if I can live with them instead. And from now on I will just pretend that Arli isn't my father. Let's see how much he likes that!
I can be the best assassin in training there is! He'll see! Then he will regret acting the way he is! Fine! I don't need to drink alcohol or play around with the others! The last time I did that, it didn't go too well anyway.
From now on I will focus on my training only! I will show them. All of them!

Eleni
Back to top Go down
Eleni

PostSubject: Re: Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]   Thu May 13, 2010 10:05 am

Page 21

*feminin, handwritten letters surrounded by different shaped doodles*

Dear Diary,

I'm sitting here, waiting. Father told me to go and pack my bags, since we are going to visit the Dawnrunners. And I am done packing and have been waiting here for a whole hour! Where is he??
I really wish I didn't have to leave for the weekend. Especially now that father has given me permission to train with Talous. Oh, Diary, you should see Talous! He is drop-dead-gorgeos! And strong and smart and handsome! And he likes me! I have never felt this way about anyone before! This really is true love! Oh, Diary, I am so happy! I can't wait to see him again, and start on that training with him...

Now that father is letting me see Magyk aswell again, I got to spend some time with him earlier this evening. And he is teaching me some really neat tricks! Father isn't too excited about that, but I think he's just jealous because he doesn't know any magic himself.
Oh, and earlier today, guess who I met!! Marick!! My older half-brother! He is awesome! And really friendly. Just like a big brother should be. He is engaged to a woman named Alusair something. I don't like her. And I don't think Magyk does either, since they fought the other night. Marick seemed upset with Magyk because of that. But Magyk told me Alusair started it, so I think he should be more upset with his fiancée than with Magyk. Magyk didn't do anything wrong!

By the way, I have to tell you about this new thing I heard about. Bloodthistle! It's kind of secret though, because it's illegal. It makes you lightheaded and all your problems disappear. Sounds fun!
I know father smokes it, and so does this Alusair-woman. Talous said he would try it with me. He will try anything with me, and I will try anything with him! He's so fantastic!!
But Magyk told me if I go anywhere near any bloodthistle, he won't speak to me again. Like ever! I doubt he meant it the way it sounded. Besides, he will never find out anyway.

Blehh, I don't want to go to the Dawnrunners! Perhaps if I sneak out and hide somewhere father can't find me, I won't have to go. Though, that probably wouldn't work. He always manages to find me somehow. It sucks having a sneaky bastard as father, I tell you! Guess I'll just have to wait for him. If he can just get his lazy butt here.
I think I heard something. Probably him. Blehh!!!

Oh, and don't worry, Diary, I'm taking you with me on the trip!

Eleni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]   

Back to top Go down

Eleni's Diary [New 13/05]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1