The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Share | 

The last day we were called 'the watchers'.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zuimurzung

PostSubject: The last day we were called 'the watchers'.   Thu May 27, 2010 10:26 pm

A few month ago...

- Zuimi?
That moment I was carried away with coping with my elexirs and vials laying in front of me on the floor. I rose my head for a second and saw a dark-haired elf lazily coming into the room.
- Hey, Miranis.
That time I didn't know him much, we have talked only several times before. He often seemed arrogant to me, although there was something attractive in him.

- I think it's time for changes, - he continied, - Don't you feel the same?
I recognized a blink of excitement in his eyes.
- Have you concieved something? - I squinted at him.
- Well... To make a long story short, our Order is to be reorganized.
- The Light Watch? - I looked at him sceptically.
- Yeh... - he made a pause. - And the sooner, the better. I feel we need something different. I'm going to hold a meeting with the watchers this evening to explain my intentions. And I would be very thankful if you'd come too.
I was thinking of it for some time staring at the wall in front if me and didn't know which question to ask at first.
- You said 'watchers'... including Starrok?
He sighed.
- When did you see Starrok the last time?
Back to top Go down
Zuimurzung

PostSubject: Re: The last day we were called 'the watchers'.   Thu May 27, 2010 10:29 pm

It was difficult to answer. I recalled the ceremony of my joining The Light Watch with Starrok and some others in pure white clothes. Then I remembered how he came to me to talk during my training. I did love those meetings. But only that moment I realized that I knew almost nothing about him. Sometimes he seemed much older than he really is. Who knows which forces the light warlock had to face and resist every day? I never dared to ask. And the last time he came to me was...
- Frankly.. I even can't remember, - I sighed, - And you?
- Some months ago. That damned place is far away as hell. My preceptor didn't want to see or talk with anyone, even me, - he grinned, - He had completely come into his shell.
Miranis sat on the floor near to me. These news made me forget about my alchemy exercises.
- Why have we let this happen? Oh, gods... What was that? - that moment I felt like a child who isn't allowed to know all the truth by adults.
- Don't worry so much. I'm sure, he is able to take care of himself and one day he'll return. But not soon. He is in another world.
- Too many surprises for today!
- You should be prepared for the changes. - the elf winked me, - We must admit that he can't lead The Light Watch any more.
I looked intently at him.
- So... Are you going to take his place?
- Yes, Zuimi. That's what I wanted to inform you about. Are you coming to the evening meeting?
Back to top Go down

The last day we were called 'the watchers'.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1