The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Share | 

The Kal'Jorians - READ FIRST!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaelen

PostSubject: The Kal'Jorians - READ FIRST!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Disclaimer: The Kal'Jorians, and the world of Kal'Jor are a fictional addition to Blizzard's lore that I have made during my time DMing for the Horde. Nothing written here is supported by Blizzard, and neither does it need to be - it's a personal little spin-off that has touched and defined a number of character's personal development, and may well continue to do so.

I have asked the admin team to provide me with this board so that I might share that which is the Kal'Jorian story - although it is personal, it is not private. I am no longer willing to run large-scale events as a DM any longer, but I am very happy to animate an exciting, shorter 'quest-line' for those others who would like to become a part of the Kal'Jorian Exiles. Due to the nature of this 'quest-line', it functions both for the Alliance and for the Horde.

There is no obligation to register any level of appreciation of the Kal'Jorians if you do not wish - I have written them so their influence is utterly inconcequental towards anything loreworthy. To all save those who engage with this, they may as well not exist.
Back to top Go down

The Kal'Jorians - READ FIRST!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1