The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Share | 

Anethrax (the living)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anethrax

PostSubject: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 pm

(( Hey, I dont know if this will make any sense to any of you, But I had this idea in my head for awhile and really wanted to write it down and explain alittle about Anethrax and her life before..death(?). I hope you enjoy it even if you dont understand it ))

“Deathmaster, I won’t be on the comms for the next hour” Anethrax said as she looked upon her target

“Err....Very well Ma’am, Shadows protect” Arli replied

Removing her communications device from her ear and scanning her target the old ruined church one last time, Anethrax walked into the church and out of the snow.
As she walked slowly down the main aisle of the once glorious holy building her memories flooded back into her mind of the last time she was here

The stone walls were bright with the light of what seemed to her as a hundred candles, the air filled with the sweet smell of incense and the harmony of the churches choir as they sang the songs of worship and praise, Of all places in this world she found peace in the embrace of a god that would not judge her on who she was or who her family was.
She brought her knees up so she may rest her weary head on, the snow had all but melted and left her damp and cold, yet she didn’t have anywhere else to go tonight.
“My child it’s good to see you again”
Anna quickly sat up and turned her head to see the old priest smiling down upon her

“Sorry, my mother is working tonight and I didn’t have anywhere else to go” Anna quickly blurted out as she stared up at the priest

“Ofcourse not my child, I’m father Parla, Call me if you need anything” Father Parla smiled down at the young filthy girl, his heart sank that one so young would lie to him so openly

“How old are you, Sorry I didn’t get your name?” Father Parla questioned the dark haired girl

“I am Seventeen, My name is Anna Frace” Anna smiled up at the priest and his aged face

“Well Anna if you need anything, just let me know” Parla nodded and walked up towards the alter and the choir

She was alone once more, the golden amulet she sat on would bring a pretty penny to her and her mother, atleast enough for some real food, Anna leant to her side and peaked down at the amulet with a slight smile, she thought to herself that clearly the knight she had met earlier wouldn’t mind donating this item for such a just cause and clearly if it meant so much to him he wouldn’t leave it in such a obvious place.
A cough came from behind Anna, she sneezed and turned to face the person who had coughed

“Why hello Anna” the plate wearing figure smiled at the young thief
Her heart stopped as she looked upon the Knight who’s piercing blue eyes looked straight into hers

“Sorry, I think you have the wrong person” Anna stood up and went to leave

“Sit down now, before I have you arrested and create a scene” The Knight placed his large hand on her tiny shoulder and pushed her back to her seat

“I think you have something of mine” moving his hand from her shoulder he placed it in front of her and opened it, waiting for Anna to place the amulet into his hand

“I just found it, that’s all” She pulled the amulet from out underneath her and placed it in his hands

“Of course you did Anna, You really think I’m going to fall for that?” he turned to her with a slight smirk across his face

“So, you going to just arrest me then?” Anna turned into a cornered animal and moved her hand slowly towards a knife hidden in her boot

“I don’t think that would be a good idea, do you?” the Knight looked towards Anna’s hand then back into her eyes “Don’t be so stupid” he muttered to Anna as he turned his attention up the church towards the choir

“So, what do you want then” Anna looked up towards the knight’s face as her hand retreated back to her side

“Just to sit here with you for a moment, out of the snow in the warmth” the Knight answered without turning once to look at Anna

“Fine” Anna looked at the knight “Why do you want to sit here with me?” she shivered from cold slightly

“Because dear Anna, we have alot in common the two of us” he closed his eyes for a moment then turned at Anna with his deep blue eyes “We may come from different backgrounds Anna, we may have different morals”
“Well that’s obvious” Anna snorted “You’re a spoilt shit Frak” The knight turned sharply at Anna

“Yeah don’t think that I don’t know where you’re heading with this conversation Frak or where you’re hinting” Anna turned the conversation in the direction she wanted “I know who your father is as you know whose bastard child I am”
Frak frowned and looked down slightly at his plate armour “Aye I do” he muttered.
They sat in silence for awhile

“I take it your father doesn’t know your here now?” Anna looked around at Frak

“No, he does not” Frak looked up at Anna “Yet I care little for what he thinks, I want you to know that I will try my best to give you what you deserve” Frak placed the golden amulet back into Anna’s small hand

“I don’t want your charity “Anna almost spat as she tried to give Frak back the amulet

“Just take it” Fraks eyes looked into Anna’s “Take it for your mother” Anna reluctantly accepted the amulet

“Now let’s just sit here for awhile and enjoy the warmth and music” Frak smiled and turned back to look up the church
Anna looked at Frak with a bemused look upon her face then turned with a slight smile

Frak or Frakus as he was later to be known now lay dead in the ground not one hundred yards from where Anethrax now sat , she looked to her side to where her half brother once sat

“Thank you Frak” she muttered to herself

Yet guilt still filled her mind from where she had ordered the assassination of Frakus after he had attacked several thorns and killed one in an unprovoked attack
As she placed the comms unit back into her ear she returned to her life as a Thorn, a life and a fate she wouldn’t trade for anything

“Thorns, Anything to report?” Her last words as she stepped back into the Shadows
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Nice! Liked it! Smile She was a bitch then too? Smile
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Even in life, Anne was skilling up in stealth and sleight of hand.

Mastery took ages.
Back to top Go down
Robi Kaezlan.

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Oh Ane I like it. I didnt get the scheming evil bitch thing, I see a great story untold.
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Awesome story Ane, can't said anything else.
Back to top Go down
Anethrax

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Thanks guys for your nice responses
and thanks Titania Razz
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anethrax (the living)   

Back to top Go down

Anethrax (the living)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top