The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Share | 

Hidden.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arli

PostSubject: Hidden.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

** Deleted - Character no longer on TVC **

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robi Kaezlan.

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

((lovely to see another post from you, seems ages since the last one I for one have missed them. Does this mean youre back with us?))
Back to top Go down
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:51 am

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerrond

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 pm

(( Good reads, Arli. I'm looking forward to more, and I'm certainly hoping you'll return here... one day. ))
Back to top Go down
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:52 am

(( ps. if anyone pali out there wants to rp as the beaten up BK then let me know, could be a little fun rp Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Anethrax

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 pm

Snow fell upon his armour like many shots and blows had, like the shots and blows the snow did nothing to him.
His name had once been Garaok and he had once been a raider in the Orgrimmar army, but those days were over now and Garaok was just a memory, He had been given a new name and a new purpose.
“Your name Adventurer?” An old weathered Orc face looked up upon him.
“Reaper” he muttered from his cold dead lips
Reaper, the name given to him by the Sorrow guard. He was not the only one with the name ‘Reaper’ nor would he be the last, His new name meant that he was the executioner of the Sorrow Guard, his job was to hunt down those who posed a threat to the Mistress Anethrax of the Vile Thorns and his job had brought him here...
to Agmars Hammer.
“Your purpose here, Reaper?” The Orcs gaze changed towards his mount as he questioned him
“I have some work in the area and I am in need of shelter” He looked down upon the Orc as he replied, his cold deep voice was at home here in this climate and was normally more than enough to silence those who were asking afew to many questions.
The Orc looked over him one last time “Very well, Go and see Harga when you’re ready, he is in the Barracks”
Reaper nodded as he dismounted from his steed and led it into the Horde town, He has no intention in speaking to anyone else that day or announcing his presence anymore than he had too, He had a job to complete and didn’t want anyone to get in his way.

He sat alone for awhile, watching over those that sat around the camp, his sword had never left his grip since he arrived in the camp, his guard had never been lowered.
His eyes looked down again at the parchment that he held in one hand, upon that parchment was the name and description of his target
“Sin’dorei” he muttered as he read the description again. This mission was going to be a lot harder than he had first thought, He would have to kill an ex Death master, a mission that would test him more than any previous to this.
This traitor had broken his oath to the Mistress and betrayed the Thorns and would have to pay for his weakness.
He looked up and towards the fire in the middle of the camp, he watched as the flames raced one another into the cold air, each lapping over the other in their endless race.
From the corner of his eye he noticed something, there was a Sin’dorei figure that was slowly walking along the outside of the Barracks.
The figure had tried to hide his Identity by hiding his face under a hood and was wearing armour that clearly had seen better days, yet the figures build and the way he carried himself was enough to remind Reaper of someone.
“Who do we have here” he mouthed the words as his eyes followed the figure. Was it his target or someone else?
The figure slowed down as it approached the Barracks entrance and looked around, It was clear that this Sin’dorei was keeping a low profile and avoiding contact as much as he was, Still there was something about him, something familiar.
The figure crossed the entrance of the barracks swiftly once the guards had turned their backs and walked in the opposite direction. The figure now was slowly getting closer to him and turned his head to face Reaper.
“Arli Sunblade” the words left his lips in disbelief as the figure got closer, He pulled his hood over his head alittle more to hide his face from Arli and pulled the sword alittle closer to him.
Reaper had met Arli before, months ago in Silvermoon city where he was placed on guard duty outside Arlis and Antels chamber. He had remained hidden under his helm on those occasions and would never speak to Arli, even though the worm would taunt him, fear had always been behind the worms remarks.
He looked down at the parchment again and read the name.
“You will have to wait for another day, Im sure my Lady will want to know about this” He said to the name upon the parchment as he stood and made his way towards the flight master.
The parchment slipped from his hands and fell upon the crisp snow
With a single word upon it
“Orthos”
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 am

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warzor

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:46 am

(( Arli i'm so glad you're back! I've really missed kicking your ass. Welcome back! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:12 am

(( Free HK is back in town! ))
Back to top Go down
Gellana

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 am

((Gerrond you missed a good one last night, was a lot of fun. Must do it again sometime Arli Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Gerrond

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 am

(( I missed it? Too bad! You really should do it again, then. But, it's great to have you back, Arli! ))
Back to top Go down
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bodikai

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 pm

You were the first Thorn I ever spoke to, and I must admit it was unsettling when you left. Glad you're back!

Oh, and I'm honoured to be included in your story, thanks for that! I couldn't very well let her ruin your return by, you know, killing you and all that. :-)

Regards,

Bodikai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden.   

Back to top Go down

Hidden.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1