The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Insurance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Insurance   Insurance EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:34 pm

A Tear of condensation rolled off the sparking yellow orb, slipping into the greyed tear duct before sliding slowly down a long, rounded nose. Blinking, the sparks momentarily trapped behind a thin layer of ancient skin, Cain brushed the lightly charged water from his eye before looking at his Office.
The parapet view seemed bland with the fireplace empty and his desk clear. The rain hadn’t stopped, large green pustules of infected water falling from the dark skies. Aside from the patter of rain on the enchanted glass, the only sound that could be heard in the room was Cain’s Cat, a Bandy legged ginger ball of fur, purring deeply as it lay curled up on his wing backed chair that took pride of place in the centre of the circular room. His Crow mask was hanging off a coat stand by the door, alongside a Top hat and a Trench coat, the pockets full of brightly coloured phials of various liquids. Placing a hand into the pocket of his robe, The Grand Apothecary pulled out what seemed to be a strip of leather, gripping it with two of the claws that were sewn to his skin where the finger should be. Holding it up to eye level, he looked deep into the dark red material, as though expecting it to burst into flames or something. After an age, he lowered the strip, taking a rolled up piece of parchment and tucked it into the cloth lining of the strip. Following it he pushed a miniature goblin device into the centre of the leather, the transparent red prism strongly resembling a Gem. With a sigh, he closed his eyes, before picking up the Cat amidst yowls of sleepy protest. Holding the Cat tight, Cain stroked its neck, before wrapping the leather around it, fastening it at the back so the Gem took pride of place at the front. Letting the Cat down it began hopping around, one leg trying to push the collar off, to no avail.
Stepping up to the gate Cain took his crow mask off its peg, fastening it to his face, his lips sealing around the Oxygen canister hidden by the wood. Breathing deeply, his breath came out both loud and deep, the rising and falling of his lungs loudly signified by deep sounds. Raising his hood so it covered his eyes, Cain plucked his Cat from the door, and took one step through the gate, its magic pulling him down the tower as the portal closed for the last time.
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:45 pm

(( woohoo Cain story! You back in game? Been in UC a lot but not had the dubious pleasure of meeting you IC ))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:03 pm

((That might be less than possible - Tomorrow Shite will hit the metaphorical fan. Tell your friends.))
Back to top Go down
Jaelen
Jaelen

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:10 am

((Understatement of the century. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:58 am

((Its all the Apothecaries do. Wander around Undercity with an oversized fan and a bag of Bat guano which is used as progectiles against said fan.))
Back to top Go down
aresh
aresh

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:47 am

(( This looks interesting, I would drop by only the guards would, I am sure, take offence to my interest in the Apothecary. Maybe after a little more training I can drop by and peruse your laboratories. Aresh. ))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:54 am

(( What happened, did I miss stuff? We had a guild event and then rp'd a little in UC. And Aresh, drop by the rogue district and say hello, I am sure the Thorns would love to see you. ))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:12 pm

(( I'm sure someone will write up a far more detailed account - but Grand Apothecary Cain was arrested last night for crimes against the Horde and is currently imprisoned awaiting Trial. They Also stole and destroyed his eyes. Savages. ))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:06 pm

(( Justice at last...oh...can Arli be a character witness for Cain? Who do I need to bribe to get that gig? ))
Back to top Go down
Atropine
Atropine

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:52 pm

*The tiny gnome shivers on her bed, the fever still with her despite Lady Gelana's soothing touch*

The shadow in the room shifts making no sound other than its dry voice whispering the rumour about Cain, giving little detail apart from the loss of his eyes.

On the bed the small rogue smiles, the pretty face looking sinister with its sheen of sweat.

A soft footfall and the shadow is gone from the room leaving the small one alone, a sudden flare of yellow flickers in her eyes and she whispers gently in Gutterspeak.

"Traitor to the Horde, my blade hungers for your blood."

Lady Gelana stops in the doorway, unable to understand the strange language the gnome is using.

With a concerned look she places her cool hand on the hot brow, opening herself to the Light she begins the healing once again.

Teh Vixen aka Atropine Shadowbane
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance   Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

Insurance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Venture Co. RP Forum :: Active Roleplay - General :: The Storybook-
Jump to: