The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Coming down the Mountain - Complete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lemayas
Lemayas

Coming down the Mountain - Complete Empty
PostSubject: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Lemayas' Red eyes snapped open, crimson smoke wafting from her sockets, as she awoke, her head ringing. Slowly feeling returned to her, there was a lump in the back of her throat, and she could feel a stinging, stabbing sencation in her head. Her legs were stiff, and slowly, as she moved them she could hear a clinking amist the ringing in her ears. The Drumming was also still there, but it was feint, as if it had almost gone. Slowly she became aware of something cold and hard clamped around her leg, but from her current position she couldn't see what. There was also a peircing pain between her legs, which was slowly fading. Slowly, she tried to get to her feet, but as she pushed herself up all the strength drained out of her arms and she slipped, falling back to the floor. Her hair fell in front of her face, loose Silvery strands slinging to her nose, which she tried to blow out of the way, to little avail. Groggily, she managed to push herself to a sitting position, and, one arm supporting herself, wiped away the veil of hair obscuting her vision. As she Did so, she felt a stabbing pain in her heart of sadness, realising where she was.

A Heavy Iron chain was clasped to her left leg, Thick black loops of metal attaching her to a loop on the Dark cell wall, a dim light shining through the bars of the prison she was in. A few large black rats scampered around the room, and Lemayas shivered uncontrollably as one climbed over her outstreched leg. Her Weapons and Clothes had been removed, Her captors removing everything they could find. Brushing her hair out of her face again she felt something sticky in her hair, pulling her hand away in disgust she saw it - red and shiny, her own blood pouring out a gnash in her head. Shaking, she went to wipe her hand on her trousers, only to remember that her captors had removed them. Her heart dropped again, and again she felt the hard object, pressing against her chest from the inside, something in her body. Sighing deeply, she moved her hair out her face again, tucking it behind her ear.

Lemayas froze. Her hand behind her ear, she could feel the hard Thorn Communicator, still nestling in her ear, hidden behind the lobe. Slowly, not daring to count her lucky stars, she nervously pressed the button on the side, and a small green light flickered on on the side of the minature device. Carefully She whispered out a single word: 'Hello?'
The silence was painfull. She couldn't hear anything through the communicator - tencion forcing her to ignore the ringing and the druming, her entire attention on the communicator, waiting for a reply. Eventually, after what seemed a lifetime, she heard the reasuring voice of her Deathmaster, Arli, replying from what seemed like miles away, his voice cracked and wrapped in static.
"Lem? Are you okey? Where are you?"
Just at the sound of his voice, Lems heart lept for joy, once more, she was safe. Closing her eyes and Singing praises out to everyone she could think of, she controlled her joy and replied to Arli's question.
"In Blackrock Mountain... In some sort of Prison I was with the Brotherhood - the b-brotherhood, and - I don't know..."
lemayas stopped talking, not knowing what to say. Half of her almost expected Arli to burst into the room on his motorbike, in an explosion of light and happiness and whisk her away... There was a bang as the door to the room opened and she could hear footsteps. Her smile frooze. They weren't Light Elven footsteps - they were heavy, and clumsy. Slowly, nervously, Lemayas whispered into her communicator.
"Someone's coming - I have to go."
With seconds to spare Lemayas turned off the Communicator, the Green light vanishing. As her finger was still to her ear, a huge Blackrock Orc came into view, and looked in the cell, watching lemayas pull her hand back from her ear. The Orcs eyes followed the path of the hand, then traced them back to the sourse, spying the communicator in her ear. Grinning, he opened the cell and lumbered in, his shadow dropping over the Tiny Elf, who curled up into a protective ball, Tring to hide in herself from the Orc.
"Trying to get a message out are we? Don't think we couldn't hear you."
The Orc spat the words out, and bent down over Lemayas. A Huge hand driving into the side of her face, his hand closed over her ear, and she screamed in pain, as his maw closed on her ear, crushing the communicator in one hand, before pulling. Again she screamed, a clump of hair and her earing coming with the communicator, the jewel torn out of her lobe, the open cut spewing blood. Laughing deeply thr Orc turned and walked out the cell, swinging the huge door shut behind him. Before he left , he smiled, his back to her and simply said, crewlty in his voice:
"It will do you no good. You will be executed at the end of the week. It will be painfull. Nothing will get in to save you. You are alone."

Half an hour later, Lemayas uncurled herself from her ball, looking up at the empty corridor outside the Cell. The Orc had gone. Her ear had stopped bleeding, but she could still feel the pain, stabbing into her head. But the orc was wrong - Arli was coming.
Wasn't he?

Last edited by Lemayas on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lemayas
Lemayas

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:31 am

Time passed slowly in the Cell. No natural light made its way into the mountain, the only light sources being a low flickering torch on the wall outside the bars of the cell, throwing dancing shadows around the cell, and the glow of her eyes, giving the shadows an eerie red tint. every few hours her orc guard would visit to taunt her, hollow cruel laughter pearcing the silence. On his every visit she would curl up into a protective ball, both to try to prevent him from hurting her, and to cover herself up from his eyes, scanning her with some evil intent. On his most recent visit he had brought a whip, a cruel cat with nine long barbed tails. She now had long red scars running the length of her back, her skin still stinging from his harsh unrelelnting blows. Her blood had run low, the floor of the cell stained with her life juice. Still she waited, for her knight to save her, she knew he was coming.

Slowly, Lemayas raised her head. She has lost feeling in her leg, the constricting shackle giving her a dead leg. Her hair was stained with blood and in a complete mess, she was hurting all over - her ear, her head, her... she closed her eyes tight, and fought back the tears. Biting her toungue to stay awake, her eyelids haevy from exaustion and fear, she struggled into a sitting position. Finally giving up on waiting, almost twenty four hours after sending the distress call, she threw her head back, light building in her throat. The glow in her eyes intencified, and slowly, with little energy she releaced her banshee, the spirit flowing out her throat and taking form above her head, white strips of cloth materialising to cover her dignaty. Floating up, with little energy even to stay afloat, she looked down on her body, and felt a pang of fear. She was in a sorry state, the marks on her back far worse than she had first thought. A large scratch covered her head, her curly hair matted and loose, strewn on the floor. Lightly dropping to the floor, conserving her power, she walked towards the bars of the cage, and with some effort passed through them. She was having difficulty controlling her solidity, it was taking most of her effort to stop herself slipping through the floor. Entering the corridor outside the cell she looked around, and could see more prisons, streching down the passage, hers being the last one in the row, a door next to her. Biting her phantom lip, she opened the door, which was quite an effort for her incorpreal form. On the other side was a guard room, two Orcs playing a game of sorts in the corner. Slowly, silently, she closed the door, and shrunk into the shadows, her eyes locked on the two large figures opposite her. Her feet making no sound as they alighted on the floor, she crept around the room, out of sight. Making her way around by the walls she succesfully got behind the chair of one of the orcs, a female, taller than her, and far more muscular. She had a deck of darkmoon cards in her hand, glaring at the orc - her guard - opposite her, who was looking at his cards. Nervously, and with a slight fear in her eyes, Lemayas streched out her hand, passing through the female, who shivered uncontrolably at the ghostly arm reaching int her body. Suddenly, there was a grunt and a shout, and Lemayas shivered, returning solidity to her hand, clamped around the Orcs heart. even with the slight ethreality of her hand, she couldn't help but feel disgusted by the blood and gooey flesh wrapped around the orcs heart, but she still squeased with all her strength, constricting the organ, and causing the huge woman to spasm in pain, grunting out, flailing her arm in the direction of an axe next to her chair. The Male guard lept to his feet, a huge axe in hand, grunting concern for his companion. As the woman died, And began to fall from her chair, Lemayas quickly shot into her body, the two figures becoming one, posessing the cadaver, the Red eyes that show possesion making little difference to the already crimson demonic eyes the orc woman had. Grunting, and testing the new strength of this body. Lemayas climbed to her feet. Grunting, she said to the oher orc: "Nothing Got Indigestion. Sit back down."
Suppriced at the deep voice emiting from her throat, lemayas looked down on her new body, she could feel the pure power in the womans muscles, the epitamy of female strength. The Orc was wearing hardened leather armour, And next to her, lying on the floor after being knocked down by her flailing arms, was a large Double headed Axe. Trying to get in character, Lemayas grunted, and sat back down, grabbing the cards, looking at the Orc opposite her. Grinning happily, her opponent layed down five different cards, and Lemayas looked at them, not knowing whether it was a good hand or not. Pausing, looking at her own hand she realised she had no Idea what the orcs were playing. pausing, trying to decide what to do, she, in a burst of inspiration, threw her hand into her opponents face, and got up, grunting realisticly. Turning, away from the chuckling Orc who was gathering money off the table, she marched away through the door she had come from, happily hearing the jingle of keys at her belt.

Enreting the Corridor, Lemayas unhooked the keys from her belt. Hurredly she tried each one in the large lock to her cell, eventually choosing the correct, one, the Cell opening with a loud squeak. Half sprinting into the cage, she tried to find the right one to undo her shackle, as she heard the door behind her open as the Male Orc entered the corridor. Selecting a small key, Lemayas tried it, to no effect. Taking another she tries again, nothing.
"What are you doing?"
A third key, nothing.
"Hey, put those keys down,"
A fourth key fits. She grunts to turn it, the lock stiff. behind her she could hear the Orc raising his Axe. Finally it clicks and the shackle falls open, and at the same time she feels the Axe thudding into her back, an explosion of pain as she feels the armour rip and once more, she feels the cold grip of death. Screaming out, an inhumanely high voice, causing even the massive orc to stumble back, throwing his hands over his ears, Lemayas Left the orcs body, and threw herself into her own, feeling the large female land on top of her, heavy from all the muscle, blood pouring out its back. Again Lem felt the pain of her own body, dwarfed though by the pain she had just felt, and she tried to push the Orc of of her, woozily getting to her feet. The Woman rolled off her, the Male recovering from the scream, returning to his sences, and lifting his axe again. Grinning toothily, he raises his axe again, and Lemayas stands there, defenceless and naked, in his huge shadow.
"Little girl is going to regret that."
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I sit in Undercity in the rogue quarter as usual, lazily rolling dice as I mull over the recent meeting with my Deathmaster brothers and the Mistress. The meeting wasn’t as bad as I thought it might be, be but the results were not as I hoped and my thoughts turn again to the quiet talk I had with Sakarah and how she would like more rogues in her ranks. I consider myself Thorn but doubts are starting to surface on how truly Thorn I am, now that I question the decisions of the Mistress and how reluctant I am to protect the new part of the Thorn brotherhood.

Lost in thought, the faint “Hello?” through the comms takes a few moments to register. I recognise it as Lemayas despite the crackle and hiss obscuring the sound. I sigh and pick up the dice, now what mess has she got herself into….”"Lem? Are you okay? Where are you?". If she has broken another comms unit I’m going to be really annoyed…last time she contacted me like this we thought her in trouble and sent a search party….turns out she had just broken the comms unit and I wasted a good few hours of mine and an Outrunner hunter’s time in searching for her in Duskwood.

"In Blackrock Mountain... In some sort of Prison I was with the Brotherhood - the b-brotherhood, and - I don't know..." comes the faltering reply. The so-called Brotherhood that I abandoned when I finally realised the futility of what they were trying to achieve; doubting also the motives of some of the team and of their insistence that I must aid them. I take orders from no one but the Mistress and only look out for my Thorn brothers….and myself of course.

"Someone's coming - I have to go.", I can barely hear her quiet voice through the static. “Lem, Wai-“ I frown as I hear the distinctive click of the comms being switched off. This isn’t a good sign at all. Thankful that the Mistress isn’t around to question just what Lem is doing, and that my Deathmaster brothers appear occupied on other matters, I start up my bike and head out of Undercity to catch the Zeppelin to Stranglethorn, the start of my journey to Burning Steppes. Maybe I can find her and prove to myself that this is just another false alarm before the Mistress again questions my ‘soft’ approach to training this apprentice, and I get treated to more disapproving frowns from my Deathmaster brothers at her stuttering and tendency to turn into her banshee form under stress.

The drive to Burning Steppes is relatively pleasant and I’m pleased to be out on the bike and have my thoughts distracted from Thorn politics. As Blackrock Mountain looms closer I start to feel uneasy. My lack of navigation and map reading skills have made me the brunt of many jokes within the Thorns and I find the prospect of finding Lem in the maze that is Blackrock Mountain, very daunting.

Reassuring myself that the silly girl has probably just damaged her comms and will be sitting on the wall waiting for a lift, I drive slowly up the slope that will lead me into the mountain itself.
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm

I look around in angered confusion. Had I come this way but a few hours ago? One bit of bloody dwarven architecture looks like any other, I mutter as I make my way down yet another dark passageway which again starts to slope away down into the depths of the mountain, “Don’t any go up!?” I curse, but reluctant to turn back I carry on. All thoughts of clinging to the shadows long gone, after meeting nothing but darkness, and the odd beetle crunched underfoot for a few hours, I choose to jog my way around the multitude of passageways in the hope of finding Lemayas and…er…and my way out.

I stop and crouch to examine the footmarks in the dust..yep…mine, I was here before but…there are other footprints on top of them, bigger and longer than an elven foot and distinctly…troll-like. I stand and shake my head, my imagination surely, I’ve been here hours and seen no-… a whoosh of arrows flying through the air and I yell out as I get hit once, twice…I turn, blades drawn but the poison is fast acting and as I fall to my knees and as the darkness fills my mind, I barely make out the grinning faces of two forest trolls.

Last edited by Arli on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemayas
Lemayas

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:23 pm

While I finish the next part: Have a picture to look at.

Coming down the Mountain - Complete Lemayasimprisoned
Back to top Go down
Lemayas
Lemayas

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Diving to her left, Lemayas felt the air ripple as the axe shot down and smashed into the stonework with such force it sent small sharp chips flying, one striking her leg and cutting it. Recoiling from the blow, the Orc grunted, and, with some effort, began to raise the axe again, giving Lemayas time to think. Looking at him eyes glowing, she Screamed, and again, he recoiled in pain, dropping the axe in an effort to cover his ears from the high pitched sound emiting from the Girls mouth. Taking the chance she ran at him, darting past him as he recovered from the sound. Sprinting out of the door to the cell the spun round, throwing it closed, the latch clicking as the door locked. Panting, the looked into the cell, and saw the Orc turn, glaring at her. Slowly, he lent down, and picked his axe up from the floor, and, reaching behind, he returned it to the straps on his back. Raising his fists, he cracked his knuckles, a loud breaking sound, that made Lem wince with pain. Grinning, the Orc braced himself, then, roaring out with bestial rage, charged the bars of the cage.

Not even the thick Iron bars could withstand the full force of the enraged orc unscathed, and Lemayas winced as she saw the huge mass of muscle crash into them, dust and grit thrown up by the impact, the bars bending against the weight. Recoiling from the charge, the Orc, staggered back, still grinning. The Bars had bent signifigantly, and as Lemayas watched, he prepared another charge. Wham! Again he crashed into the bars, and again, each time the bars bent a little bit more. Lemayas was rooted to the spot, to scared to move, awestruck by the strength of the orc. However slowly, after several charges, and large red welts had formed on the Orcs arms from constant impact, the Bars stopped bending. The cell had held. The Orc stepped back to inspect his handiwork, and, after a few seconds of evaluation, looked at Lemayas and smiled. Slowly, his eyes began to look up, mirrored by Lems. There, at the top of the bars, where they sunk into the Stone blocks above the Prison cell, the rock had cracked signifigantly, the top of the bars visable through the splintered stonework. Grinning to himself the Orc braced himself for a final Charge. He began moving at speed towards the bars, and suddenly, Lem snapped out of her trance. Spinning on her heel, she dived towards the door, as the entire face of the cage exploded off the wall as the Orc smashed into it, in a cloud of dust, grit, pabbles small and large flying in all directions. The cloud narrowly missed Lem as she dived, rocks scratching the soles of her feet, as the dive brought her face forward towards the floor. Reacting with Ranger nimbility, she rolled out of the dive, through the door, twisting her head to look out into the Cell block corridor. The brown cloud was slowly clearing, and in the centre she saw the Orc, climbing to his feet, ripping the Bars of the cage apart, which were bent around him. Gasping, Lem swung the door to the Guard room closed, and scanned to room for a weapon. Eventually, desparation hurting the keeness fo her eyes, her vision fell on a weapon rack on the adjasent wall, and she ran to it, trying to find something. Her hands fell on a large thick wooden bow, and grabbed as many arrows as she could get, unfortunately pitifully few. Running to the table, she threw it onto its side, and lept behind its cover, stringing the bow and nooking an arrow.

There was a 'boom' as the orc threw himself against the door. Lemayas had locked it, but the thick oaken door stood little more chance against the strength of the orc than the cage, and, after just three attacks from the outside, the lock broke, and the door swung open. Emerging into the room, the orc spied the table, and, raising his axe, charged at it, vengefull anger in his eyes. Throwing herself to her feet, Lem had only a few seconds to Aim, panic causing her to loose the arrow earlier than intened. The arrow shot out of the bow, and missed Lems target of the orcs heart, instead striking him on the shoulder, slicing open his armour, driving into his shoulder blade. The Orc roared in pain, and crashed into the table, as Lemayas desperately dived out of the way. The wooden top of the table splintered under the orcs weight, as he stopped himself, dropping his Axe and howling in pain, throwing his hand to his shoulder. Recovering quickly lem hurredly nocked another arrow, and shot it, aiming for the same spot. The arrow struck a few milimetres from the first, envoking a growl of pain from the Orc, who turned to look at her, gripping his shoulder, eyes flashing red. Unable to weild his axe any more, he grabbed the leg of the table with his good hand, wrenching it off the broken top, a nail poking out the end. Gritting his teeth in anger, He charged Lemayas again, who already had an arrow in her bow. Swinging his table leg club, The orc smashed into Lemayas' bow, just as she loosed another arrow, knocking her aim off from his heart again, the arrow striking his chest. Lemayas toppled over backwards from the force of the charge, And, with little time to nock another arrow, simply smashed the bow into her opponents groin, the orc roaring in pain and anger, and stumbling back, gripping his makeshift weapon. Nocking the last arrow, Lemayas clambered to her feet, and brough the bow up, at point blanc range, and, attempting a smile, shot it right into the Orcs face. The large primative head of the arrow peirced the orcs skin between his eyes, the force of point blanc range thrusting it into his skull, killing him instantly. Barely making out a grunt, the Orc toppled backwards, throwing up a cloud of dust, and lay still. Climbing to her feet, Lemayas dropped the bow, and breathed a deep sigh of Relief. Her Agility had beaten his strength, and, as some sort of sick joke, she had done the whole thing Naked. Smiling at the Irony, she gathered her sences. She had broken out of the Prison. Now all she had to do was come down the Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Lemayas
Lemayas

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Given time to think, Lemayas entered the prison corridor again, and stepped gingerly over the bent and broken bars to her cell. Entering, she looked down upon the Dead female, and, with some effort, dragged her out into the guard room. Sriviling her nose at the smell the orc was producing, she stripped the body down to its undies, pulling off its hairy loincloth and leather armour. Dropping them in the centre of the guard room she walked over to a bucket in the corner, and, looking disguastedly at the dirty water in it, she washed the blood out of her hair, and, ripping strips of cloth of the orcs underwear, bandaged her wounds, trying not to think about where the cloth had been or how recently it had been washed. Returning to the Armour, she dressed, the Armour far to large, but covering her up enough. Strapping the loncloth on, she winced, some sort of fleas in the fur itching, the material rubbing painfully against her skin. Not bothering to even try either of the orcs boots, she returned to the weapon rack, and tried to find something for protection. The swords were way to large for her to weild, but she selected an orcish Dagger, large enough to cound as a sword, and grabbed an eating knife to substitute as a dagger. Tucking them into her belt, she retrieved every arrow she could find, and, only using one finger and thumb to hold the bow, tucked the arrows under her remaining three fingers. Prepared for combat, she nocked an arrow and, taking a deep breath, inspected her look. Smiling, she decided she was ready, and gingerly opened the far door, which she had yet to go through, leaving the room and entering the rest of the spire.

Nearly an hour later, an hour of peeking round corners nervously then walking down empty corridors, an hour of jogging through deserted stone streets, Lem slowly decended the Spire. The fortress was a maze of narrow corridors, Nearly impossible to navigate properly, but at each turning Lemayas made a mental note of Where she was, taking a bearing from her original point, and, carefully, succeded in not going round in circles. After at least another hour, Lemayas Emerged onto a Balcony, and, at last figured out exactly where she was. She was looking down upon the Room where Caledar had been imprisoned in the ring of light, the Black ward covering the door faded and gone. Sure enough, the huge body of the dragon still lay in the centre of the room, whelp corpces littered around it. Climbing onto the Balastrade lining the balcony, Lemayas carefully jumped down Into the room, and headed towards the Door that had been warded. Gingerly she krept through the door, and sure enough, the Ward had not returned. Suddenly, she heard a noise, and diving behind a column, watched a pair of orcs, even larger than the one she had just killed, wheel a barrow containing another Orcs body through the door she had just come from. They were chatting in Orcish, about the brotherhoods recent visit, and she felt a pang of pain in her heart as she heard that the 'Captured Elf' had not only been Violated while unconcious, but her clothes and weapons had been burnt. Biting her lip in anger, it took all her strength to not charge out and assault the orcs, but, trying to remain in controll, she continued, retracing the footsteps of the brotherhood. After turning a few more corners, she found herself back where the bridge had broken - A Rope bridge already strung up, and she could spot Dragonkin once more infesting the room beyond. Little chance of getting back out that way. Pausing, Lemayas looked down into the pit below. She could see a river of Lava, and orc huts below her. There was also a group of Trolls - Forest trolls by their colouring, gathered around the Edge of the river, chanting out. A Group of Orcs were watching, as small of ants all the way below her. Squinting, she could just make out a small body, lain on a wooden raft, by the edge of the river. The Trolls were dancing around it, chanting to some god. Looking around, Lemayas spotted a shelf of rock, a distance below her, and on the opposite rock face. Stepping gingerly onto the bridge, she wrapped her hand around the rope handrail, and, pulling her knife out, slashed the rope.

The bridge lurched violently. The Wound rope started unfurling, and a plank below her sliped out of its holder, and fell down, splashing into the lava below, throwing sparks over the Troll congregation. Steadying herself, Lemayas reached over and, with some effort, slashed the rope on the other side. With a creak, the Bridge swung down, the Wooden planks slipping out, falling down into the river, a rain of wood, throwing up sparks, the planks igniting upon contact with the magma. The Ropes, with Lem clinging on for dear life, swung down, and, with the Small Elf acting as a Pengelum, hit the rock face opposite, a few feet above the ledge. Dropping the knife, the small blade falling down onto the ledge below, Lemayas desperately grabbed at the rock, and, fortunately, succeeded in clinging on. Unraveling her other hand from the Rope, she gripped the rock face, dropping her bow and arrows onto the ledge as she unfurled her hand. Looking down nervously at the Drop, the Girl closed her eyes, saying a short prayer, and let go, falling down. Without the strength in her legs to land properly, they gave out beneath her, and she slumped painfully into a heap. Slowly, carefully, she got back to her feet. Picking her knife back up, she slid it into her belt, and retrieved her bow. Straightening it, she lay down on her chest, and looked down. It took all her effort not to scream out.

Down here, lemayas was close enough to properly inspect the group below her. Upon the raft, lain down on his back, stripped of weapons but still clothed, Lay her Deathmaster Arli. He seemed unconsious, the Trolls dancing around him as a large Troll chanted, arms held high. As she watched the Chanting stopped, and the Entire group of Trolls dived in on the wooden raft. Grabbing the sides they heaved it up to the River, and, cackling cruely, offering prayers to their gods, they pushed it out into the Lava. Immediately, without a few seconds to spare, the Raft caught fire, the brown wood turning black, Arli lain upon it. Gasping, Lemayas threw herself to her feet, and nocked an arrow, aiming it at the Troll priest. Pausing, to think it through, she changed her mind, and aimed the arrow instead at the rope that dangled in front of her. The arrow struck, letting the rope fall down, and Lemayas grabbed at it, almost losing her balance. Hurrdely pulling the rope in, She tied it to the ledge, onto a rock jutting out. Dropping her bow, needing both hands, she grabbed the rope and Jumped.

Once more, Lemayas found herself falling. Gripping tightly onto the rope, she swung down, and, with expert presision, Landed on Arli's Raft, almost upsetting her. The Fire singed the fur on her Loincloth, the heat almost unbearable. But pure determination gave her the energy to ignore it, and, to yells and roars of the Watching Trolls, she Grabbed Arli, using newfound strength to throw him over her shoulder. Gripping the Rope, she began to climb, with effort, as the Raft below her feet began to sink. Panting from the heat, the Rope spun slowly, and she was brought to face the Trolls on the bank. Several had bows, drawn and aimed at her. An Orc with an ornate headress was casting a spell, and several more had axes in their hands. All were watching her. Eventually, Lemayas let her Arms slump. There was no way she could climb the Rope, with Arli's added weight, and she simply looked out upon the crowd. Slowly, she began to wonder. Why weren't they firing? She was expecting to feel wood and stone in her ribs any second, and anticipating the fall to the lava below. But the Trolls just held their fire, and slowly, lowered their weapons. The Croud split, and, with her failing eyesight from exaustion and fatigue, Lemayas watched a Man, Tall and slender, approach the Riverside. Slowly, he raised his hands and Clapped slowly, and called out to the Pair.

"Surrender. We could kill you in a second, but I am impressed. Surrender, and you may survive the day."

Defeated, Lemayas nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lemayas
Lemayas

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:07 pm

"My Name is Raianion, Elf. After the Defeat of My Master, Nefarian, I help lead the Dark Horde."

Lemayas awoke to the Sound of the Human voice. Looking up, she could see the Human standing before her, with Black hair and dark eyes. Snapping awake, she tried to jump up, and was immediately supprised that she wasn't restrained.

"Do you honestly think you would be able to even pose a threat to me? You are free to go. But first, you must agree to my proposal."

Red eyes darting around, Lemayas spied Arli, still down, in a heap on the Floor.

"B-Both of us?" She replied, the stutter apparent in her voice.
"No" Came the reply. "Just you."
Slowly Lemayas figured out her surroundings. They were on a ledge, in the open air, the enterance to the Mountain barred by an iron portcullis. The Sky was dark and Red - Night was approaching. The Human was pacing around the Ledge, chuckling to himself.
"You have killed a lot of my men Elf, you and your friends. I should kill you in an Instant. But if you swear to do as I say, you will be escorted out of this Mountain intact. If not, your bodies will feed the furnaces, as we re-arm in preparation for our big reveal..." The Human Began Chuckling, Turning to look at Lem, he smiled cruelly. Behind him, Lem saw a white glint in the skies to the North. A Lump formed in her throat - she could leave Arli, or she could take her chances with the Dragon. Breathing deeply, she clamped her eyes shut.
"No." She replied.
The Human Roared loudly, his bellow forming one word, "What!"
Drawing herself up to full height, Lemayas shouted the Responce, trying to hide her fear. "NO!" She screamed back, and glared at the Figure opposite her, who was clenching his fists.
"I should have let my Minions tear you to shreds! Fine then, Face the might of Deathwing!" Roaring, the Human bent forwards onto all fours, his figure slowly growing, his neck lengthening, his clothes splitting and ripping. His hands and feet grew into huge claws, and his Jaw cracked out, growing into a huge maw, teeth springing out, spines shooting out along his back. A tail whipped out from behind him, and a Pair of huge Purple wings shot out his back. Lemayas fought back a whimper, as The Black Dragon Roared before her, Glaring at the Tiny Elf in front of him. Retching back he breathes out a torrent of shadowy fire, and, Lemayas dived out the way, the flames licking up the wall, turning the stone red hot. Catching her breath, Lemayas turned, to watch the dragon swing his tail at her, aiming for her head. Ducking, Lemayas narowly dodges the barbed tail, and sprints towards the dragon, leaping onto his huge paw, out of way of his mouth and swinging tail. Raising his leg he began shaking it, and Lemayas desperately held on for dear life, the vibrations bluring her vision, making her feel queasy. Eventually, her grip failed, and the dragon, kicked her towards the wall, Where she slumped down, hair falling over her eyes. The Dragon Aproached her, and, looking down, shows her a toothy Grin.
"You look like you could be tastey, Elf, though little more than a mouthfull. Nonetheless, your time is up. Prepare to-"
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The New voice was high, and light, and, as Raianion turned, the source shimered into sight, the Banshee floating above the ledge dropping her invisibility.
"Killing her is my job, isn't it Lem?" The Banshee said, grinning at the collapsed Elf against the wall.
"Clea!" The one word was all Lemayas could make, winded and out of breath from her impact with the stonework.
"Touch her again, and I'm afraid I will have to kill you." The Banshee said, softly, bobbing in the air.
"What could one little spirit hope to do against the might of the Black Dragonflight?" The Dragon spat back, but even before he finished speaking a second Banshee shimmered into view, then another and another, the red sky filling with flashes of white as the banshees surrounding the Platform dropped invisibility, a small army of them floating in the skies.
"What in-" But the Dragons voice was drowned out by the scream emited from Cleas throat, a blood curdling war cry, and a single word:
"Attack!"
As one the army of Banshees surged forwards, begining to circle the dragon, spinning clockwise, darting in and slashing at his scaly body. The huge dragon made swipes at the mass of light, but the nimble translucent spirits simply darted out the way, counterattacking by swooping in onto his body and scratching. Several of them began weaving shadowy magic, shooting bolts of dark matter at the Dragon, who howled in pain, and began attacking them more and more frantically. Slowly, a few banshee's started shooting through his body, phasing through his armour and ripping at his soft inerds, causing him to howl in pain. Moving, desperately trying to defend himself the huge dragon stumbled around blindly, untill, forced by the cloud of Banshee's he toppled off the side of the platform and crashed down upon the mountainside, a burst of flame emiting from his mouth as he fell, his remains producing a thick plume of smoke.

Lightly, Clea floated out of the croud of Banshees, and touched down next to Lemayas. Offering out a translucent hand, she smiled at the small Ranger before her, dressed in oversised leather armour. A few more flew up to Arli, giggling and swooning over his body. Sighing at them, Clea turned her attention back to Lemayas.
"I got your back girl."
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Ah awesomeness Lem! Thanks for rescuing Arli, good job we have at least one competant Thorn Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming down the Mountain - Complete   Coming down the Mountain - Complete Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming down the Mountain - Complete
Page 1 of 1