The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raldorr

The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 pm

The Dark Ascension - A new Forsaken Only RP guild on The Venture Co RP Server.

The usual mist hung low among the hills and pine trees of the Tirisfal Glades. The only sounds to
pierce the gloom were the screeching of bats, and the baying of hounds. The village of Brill sat,
as it normally did, completely still. The few Forsaken who made their home there were going about
their dark business in the same silent manner as always.

However, on this night, a shadow moved along the road to the village; muttered voices and the odd
clink of metal on metal accompanying them. Upon closer inspection, you realise that it is a band
of Forsaken, though you have not met any like them before. You are not sure if it is magic, or a
trick of the eye, but they seem darker than usual, nearer to shadow than the rotten flesh and
chipped bone of most of Sylvanus' people.

They bring with them a tattered banner, stained purple, with a hooded figure stitched into it with
black thread. Somehow it billows on the wind that is not there.

Before you stand The Dark Ascension; followers of the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow, tasked by the
Undercity to make safe the village of Brill, and to stabilise it for coming operations out of
there - the reason for this are unknown to you at this time, and they are certainly not giving
anything away.

---------------- OOC INFO --------------------------

The Dark Ascension are a new Forsaken Only RP guild, whose goal is to make more Forsaken RP to the server, and try and do it in a new and exciting way that hasn't happened for the Forsaken of the server before.

Working closely alongside two other guilds that RP out of the darkness of Forsaken Lordaeron (The Vile Thorn and The Royal Apothecary Society), and with close ties to other guilds of the server, our guild aims are three-fold;

a) Bring RP back to Brill - the dream being to make Brill the 2nd RP Hub for the server!
b) Be a Forsaken task force, sent out in defence and offence, in the name of the Dark Lady!
c) Increase awareness about the Cult of the Forgotten Shadow in-character (please see; http://www.wowwiki.com/Cult_of_Forgotten_Shadow for more information)

To achieve these goals, the officers have agreed on a number of events that will happen each and every month, with the possibility of any member hosting their own in between! Joining the Dark Ascension, you will be met with;

A Guild Meeting every week!

Four main events every month, including; Forgotten Shadow Sermon, Forsaken Taskforce Night, Brill Night, Ascension Training Night!

A linear which will run from the opening weeks and right into Cataclysm and beyond!

---------------- The Dark Ascending event --------------------------

This Friday, at 20.00 in the Undercity, Magic Quarter, the opening roleplay event of The Dark Ascension will be held. This is an open event for people to bring their mains or alts to, where you can gain a taster of each event of the weekly events that occur throughout the month, and a chance to RP with The Dark Ascension.

The Dark Ascension are looking for Forsaken roleplayers, experienced and those interested in giving it a go, to swell our ranks and help us bring vastly more Forsaken RP to the server. Looking forward to Cataclysm, the Forsaken story is going to get very interesting, and their lands are getting a fantastic make-over. I can't think of a better time to get involved in this initiative!

So please, come down to the event, get an experience of what to expect from The Dark Ascension, and hopefully, we'll see you join our cause! If you wish to talk with us further, please contact Fornshaw, Crockly or Medvin in /w or letter!

Embrace the Shadows!

Fornshaw
Shadow of The Dark Ascension.
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 12:00 pm

(( Good luck with the event, I will attend on Arli or maybe an unguilded forsaken alt if I can work out my rp for it. As for Brill being the 2nd rp hub, wasn't aware we had a first any more. I'd like more rp in Brill too but if you guys are gonna speak gutterspeak all the time then I'm afraid I can't join in much on my main. I understand why you do it, but when in Silvermoon and there are non-belfs around, we tend to switch to orcish just for inclusion reasons, much rather talk Thalassian ofc. On Arli I have reason to hang out at Brill since it is the Thorn base. ))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm

((I reckon all Forsaken RPers should be in Forsaken only guilds like these, it suits their dark evil nature. There is the odd 'Good' Forsaken, it happens, but 99% of us have some secret agenda. Get all Forsaken into The Society, Dark Ascension or (Rogues) The Thorns, And bring Forsaken Rp to Brill and the Undercity.

Also, giev back the Cult of the Giant Chicken, El Polo Grande!))
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Guild Master
Guild Master
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:19 pm

(( Think if the Thorns, Ascended and Society pull together, forsaken are gonna have fuck awesome RP on The Venture Co))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

((Yeah I'm up for that - but many Thorns are not forsaken so you will have to speak Orcish - in fact Anethrax insists it amongst Thorns. Unless they like secondments to places like Netherstorm.))

Last edited by Arli on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Skulleater wrote:
(( Think if the Thorns, Ascended and Society pull together, forsaken are gonna have fuck awesome RP on The Venture Co))

(( Hmm, prepare the Ion Cannon mister Blackeye. ))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

((Don't worry, In the Apothecarium its 'Gutterspeak only' but I would speak Orcish if theres a non-Forsaken near (Even if theres a spy)

Also, If All the Forsaken Guilds formed some sort of Council, had guild meets at the same time ect, We could take Azeroth by storm. Theres enough Forsaken out there to make 'Diplomatic visits' TO Fray Island en-mass, Enough to really make you Shatterskulls worry.
Geiv us your undead!))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 pm

(( I've a couple of un-guilded forsaken, but I struggle to rp forsaken. Maybe I should make them mute! ))
Back to top Go down
Raldorr

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:46 pm

((Mute Forsaken are very fun! And noted about the Gutterspeak, Arli Wink Thanks for the interest all, remember the event tomorrow!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]   The Dark Ascension [Forsaken] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Ascension [Forsaken]
Page 1 of 1