The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anethrax
Anethrax

Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers Empty
PostSubject: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:33 pm

Packing the last of her items into her bag she smirked to herself as she thought back to her meeting in the Undercity with Aleric Hawkins.

“The Dark lady was more than happy with your attack on Southshore, Anethrax” Aleric said as he almost broke a smile
“I do what I can for our queen” Anethrax lowered her head

“She asked me to offer you a place within the Deathstalkers” He paused and looked directly into Anethraxs eyes “A very high rank within the Organisation Anethrax, You will be placed in command of our Operations across Kalimdor, those that we don’t want the others to know about” Aleric scanned the area then turned back to Anethrax

“On a Personal note Anethrax, You deserve this” he paused “You have spent too much time doing our nasty jobs without reward and working with the living within your ranks, At least this way you will be working with your own kind once again”

Anethrax looked at Aleric for what seemed like hours but was more like a few seconds while she made sense of the words running through her head.

“I thankyou and our queen for her offer, I’m glad that my actions over the years have not gone unnoticed “She paused and looked at Alerics smug expression “But I have my Thorn brothers to thank for getting me this far “Alerics face dropped “I would find working under the command of the Deathstalkers quite restricting, Thus I must refuse the promotion and remain a simple and humble servant of our Dark Lady” Once Anethrax had finished she looked over Alerics face

“Interesting Anethrax” Aleric paused “But I’m not surprised at all by your answer” he sighed “So I have a new posting for you, I’m sending you and the Thorns to hold the village of Pyrewood, It’s just been taken by our forces and will be highly contested by the alliance force” Aleric looked at Anethrax with a level of disgust for turning down his offer “You will remain there until I say otherwise”

“Why ofcourse, I am here to serve our Dark lady” Anethrax replied

The Thorns were ready for a task of such importance, yet this time their success would fall on deaf ears in the Undercity and their deaths would be just a statistic.

Anethrax thought back to the battle of Hillsbrad and how they had obliterated the Alliance forces with the aid of her Thorns and her many allies she had made over the years on the battlefields that she had fought on, The battle had been long and bloody with many deaths on both sides yet the alliance forces in Southshore had crumbled within moments of the first charge, yet Anethrax had failed her personal mission and the Knight of lordaeron known as Hollye.

Hollye had been getting in Anethraxs way for the past few missions against the Alliance and had proven herself in battle to be a more than capable advisory, Next time she wouldn’t be so lucky to escape.
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 am

(( Ane, take the promotion and rid yourself of the troublesome living in your ranks! Good job you have Arli to counter-balance the rest huh?

Nice story, always thought Ane would be pretty senior in the Deathstalkers so this enforces her importance to UC nicely. ))
Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

PostSubject: Re: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:21 am

((great story Ane. I gotta agree with Arli, the living are quite a thorn in the ass. Thank you for putting up with us )) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://belorealandie.shivtr.com
Anethrax
Anethrax

PostSubject: Re: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:45 pm

(( I chuckled to myself when I read your replies. You guys are great Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
Calahan
Calahan

PostSubject: Re: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 am

((Sweet story, death to the Thorns!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers   Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hillsbrad and the Deathstalkers
Page 1 of 1