The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

The Twins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burias
Burias

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: The Twins   The Twins EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:52 pm

It was a fine day, a good day, the sun was high in the sky the flowers looked to be in bloom with all there wondrous colours, he could even see birds and animals here and there with his sight.......by the gods how he hated it all.

The Night Elf hit the ground with a thud, her life blood spilling from her over the dry dusty earth. The Elves had launched another attack on the Horde camp between The Barren's and Ashenvale.....bah Horde camp, just an Orc camp with the odd token Tuaren and there Troll slaves, idiot Trolls, how blind are they to there treatment by the Orcs. He quickly dismissed this thought for he cared not for the Trolls.

Turning his attention back to the fight he seen the Elves were in retreat, pushed back to there base in Ashenvale for the time, he knew they would launch again soon, would he be here when they did? He did not know nor did he care.
Spilling blood was always enjoyable, he loved killing but not for killings sake, he loved the look of horror on there face as they knew there life was ended, he loved pain he loved misery and to inflict it on others, he found there agony there fear intoxicating. But he was no mindless killer, not some brainless murderer...........or was he? He was not sure any more, the Dark lady was his Queen and he was her tool to use as she saw fit. Maybe she saw nothing but a mindless killer and used him as such, she had many assassins at her command but few like him, when guile and stealth were not wanted, when a knife in the back from the dark was not desired, he was called upon, only when the slaughter of an unwanted threat and all associated to it, for word to spread of the horror that was unleashed and a message to be sent to those who would have ill thoughts to the Dark Lady and the Forsaken, he was called upon.

He turned his attention to the Elf laying at his feet tilting his head to the side slightly as he gazed down in thought at her, she was very pretty, her shining dark hair covered in flecks of dust from the ground as she fell, her beautiful smooth skin growing pale and colourless as the warmth left her lifeless body.
Some were some one will mourn her, missing there wife, there sister, there daughter, he tried smiled at this thought but it proved hard to do, the lack of a bottom jaw made it nearly impossible to smile, even if he did manage it who could tell if he was even smiling or not. Frustrated he raised his axe up and brought it down on her face severing her head in two were her bottom lip met her top lip.

God he hated the sun, he hated Orcs even more, but the Dark Lady commands that we are allies with the other races of the Horde, so he must endure......for now, until the time is right. He grew weary of hearing the Orcs boast about there heroics against the Elves, most embellished there heroic acts to sound better then they were of course, he sighed to himself and just thought one word “Orcs” with this he had had enough and set off toward The Crossroads, he sighed again, The Crossroads, more Orcs, but he needed some minor repairs to his armour made and a few supplies, there was a Forsaken scientist there who he bought things from, balms for his skin to help in the heat of the Barren's, different brews to renew his strength, mostly minor things.

Moving at a slow purposeful pace along the road, he was in no hurry to get back to the border of Ashenvale to fend of the Elves, with any luck they will have over ran the Orcs and killed them all, that would please him, how he hated Orcs. If the Elves had taken control at the post then he could simply send word for Forsaken reinforcements and then unleash a few barrels of plague on them........no he wouldn’t, that idiot for a leader Garrosh would never allow it, by the gods how he hated Orcs.
Lost in his thoughts about the down fall of the Orc cancer he suddenly heard a loud horn being blown from behind a hill to his right, did it concern him....no, he thought about ignoring it but again the horn blasted. He turned his mount toward the sound of the horn and headed off, he would see what this was about and maybe end the person who would interrupt his thoughts, they were good thoughts.
He round the corner of the steep hill to see two Elves, no two Blood Elves, two female Blood Elves. At first he thought his mind played tricks, maybe the heat, how he hated the sun, but no he could clearly see that both Elves looked identical. A pleasing thought entered his head, how much pain would it bring to one if she witnessed her sister being tortured and then killed, but witch one to pick, would it make any difference?
Quickly he could see they were both standing back to back in the middle of some animal graveyard, there dry bones all about bleached pure white by the sun, something else was going on here, he had no time for amusement.
One of the Elves glanced at him briefly and then moved on as she and her sister scanned there surroundings, they seemed confident in them selves as they tracked for movement with there bows raised, it seems he is not the only killer at play here, for there must be a bigger threat than he if the Elf dismissed him so quickly.
He dismounted and drew his Axe and Shield and began to look for this threat that was bigger than him.

The white lion lay down, hidden from its prey in the tall grass, they had wandered into its feeding den, who was it to turn its nose up at prey who gives its self willingly, it could sense the fear in both its prey, slowly it crept forward trying not to be seen, it stoped dead for a second then slowly moving forward again, creeping ever forward towards its prey, it stoped at the edge of the tall grass, there was nothing now between it and its prey, it would need to run fast and hard to cover the gap once it left the grass.
Suddenly its was off, its legs hammering fast as it drove hard and fast toward its target, faster and faster it pushed as the blood coursed through its veins. The only sound at first was the pads of its feet thudding on the ground, it then let a mighty roar so its prey knew death was upon them. It could see both prey turn toward it.

The Elves both turned in unison as the white lion charged from the grass with a ear deafening roar, they had been tracking it for days and had finally found it here at a feeding den, calmly they began to fire there bows, both arrows hit but did nothing to slow the beast down, on and on it came at them, they both unphased strung another arrow to fire, just as they unleashed the Forsaken warrior barreld into the side of the lion with his shield up and putting the force of his shoulder and momentum behind it.

He could hear some of the beast ribs crack from the force he charged at it with, it sprawled sideways and rolled back to its feet like lightning and was upon him, he brought his shield up as the beast gouged strips from it with its razor sharp claws, he Swung with his axe but the beast leaped back, he could see 3 arrows from the beast, risking a quick glance he looked at the Elves who just stood there with a confused looked on there face at him, why do they just stand there? Why dont they pirece it with more arrows he though......bah Elves. He turned back to the Lion, it let lose another roar directed at him, he was bored of this fight already, killing beasts was not the same as a person, sure they could know fear but it was not the same as a person fear and he took no joy in it. He loosened the straps of his shield and slipped his arm out, he waited for the beast to pounce, bringing his shield up he pushed the lion back as far as his strength could to try and get as much distance as he could for a better throw, as the lion skidded back to a halt he threw his shield at the beast hitting it square in the head, following up quickly as he knew he would not have long, the beast would only be stunned for a brief second.

The beast slid back on all fours dust being kicked and swirled up around it, it was hit in the head by something heavy but its did not hurt much if at all, this new prey needed to be killed fast, it lifted its head from being hit by the object to see the prey on top of it then darkness.

Burias stood over the lion, its beautiful pure white fur and long grey mane ruined by its own bright blood mixed with dust from the fight. He gazed down at it with his axe burred in its face, a mess.
He seen the 3 arrows sticking out from the beast but recalled 4 being fired, were had the 4th gone?
With a sigh he seen the 4th arrow sticking from the front of his shoulder, he thought just one word “ Elves”, clearly one of them was not a good as marksmen as the other.
Pulling the the arrow free and letting it drop from his grasp to the ground, he turned his attention to the Twins.
Back to top Go down
Bellamia
Bellamia

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Putting the water skin to my lips I drink deeply, enjoying to cool swirl over my tongue. It’s hot in the Barrens, hot and sweaty and unpleasant. I feel a yearning for the coolness of Eversong once more.

My twin is sitting close by and even at rest she is the entire Lady with her neat posture and glamorous looks. At times I wish she would let me be the little scruff I want to be, but she understands the impact of looks more than I do so I let her guide me.
Her drink of water leaves a solitary drop of liquid glistening on her bottom lip which she removes in a polite fashion, unlike me who would have sucked my lip in to get that last drop before it escaped.

For twins the similarity ends with the physical, inside we are as different from one another as cornbread and cake.
Standing elegantly she pulls her battle gear back into place, careful to secure it thoroughly. With a tired sigh I scramble upright, shoving my gear around me in an attempt to get it more or less straight.

We begin to track once more, carefully searching the shrubs for signs of white hair. My twin wants us to dominate the white lions around these parts, bonding them to us for protection and hunting. We have been searching for the lion for some time now, the elusive white lion that glows in the sun of the Barrens.

Rounding a small hill I see the bones of some large beast lying in a half moon shape on the ground. Kneeling I check them, finally drawing the conclusion they could be Kodo bones. Kat is already inside the bone markers, waiting for us to sound the horn to call forth our target.

“Bells, nothing happened…”

I try the horn myself, giving a sharp blast with the full force of my lungs. We are back to back, our bows up at the ready and a notched shaft loaded for release.

The tension is broken as the lion breaks cover and roars loudly at us. The feeling of fear courses through my body and in reflex I release my arrow at the oncoming beast. Even as my own bolt strikes I see my twins shot take him too, quickly we reload and bring our bows to bear for another shot.

A strange figure rushes into my field of vision but I have little time to take note of this stranger. A brief thought flees through my mind, was he standing behind me as I didn’t see him but my twin must have…

He strikes the big cat as I loosen my grip on my arrow shaft. The stranger begins attacking the lion vigorously, using his shield to fend off its counter attacks. I'm so surprised at the sudden help that I don’t think to assist him, not that he needed much help if the deft way he handles his axe is anything to go by. Shortly the big cat is stretched out bleeding on the dusty floor, the stranger standing over it watching us.

Then I see the arrow sticking out his shoulder and feel a moment of panic, I shot him when he was helping us. What if the Dark Lady sends a wave of these Forsaken after me for shooting him, I wouldn’t survive that and neither would my Sister. Calmly he takes the shaft of the arrow and pulls it out followed by a little spurt of dark blood. My stomach lurches when I see this, renewing my fears of a dim future for us twins.

My Sister as always, politely greets him and thanks him for his help, then elbows me hard in the ribs for staring at him, probably with my mouth open too. He’s strange looking, one of the Forsaken but from what I can tell he is lacking a lower jaw and that holds my attention. Slowly growing uncomfortable under his unwavering gaze I look at the dead cat as my twin starts skinning it for the pristine white leather, soon the smell of blood is replaced by the smell of entrails in the hot sun.

When we are ready and explain to the Forsaken that we want to try and tame the beasts, asking him for help. The next time we call forth a white lion the stranger beats it up so it no longer poses a threat, then we tame it while it’s too weak to fight us.

Finally we are ready to leave and go back to the Crossroads and we thank the Forsaken for helping us, and for saving our lives from the first white lion. The wound in his shoulder seems to have been forgotten and I am careful not to mention it or look at it in case he buries his huge axe in me for compensation.

Kat leads the way and I fall into step beside her as our bonded white lions follow our call. With a glance back I see the Forsaken standing watching us, his head a strange shape without a lower jaw. The he slings his axe and shuffles along, following us towards the Crossroads where no doubt he will do what he needs and leave us.

Bellamia Dawnray

Last edited by Bellamia on Mon May 09, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kataylia
Kataylia

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyMon May 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Kat ran ahead of her sister, keeping in the bush's for stealth as much as she could, as she had been taught as she kept her eyes alert for the lions they were to tame, her heart raced with excitement at the prospect of taming the Lions, one each for the twins, she smiled as she ran into the bones she had been told they feasted at each day as she blew on the horn provided that would disturb them.

Kat frowned as nothing happened although the noise filled the air, she sighed and motioned for her twin to join her.

"Nothing happened Bells, try your's?"

Bellamia nodded as she took the horn to her lips and they turned their backs to one another instantly with bow's drawn, the sun beating down on their already dark skin, a sudden growl was heard and the pair of them turned in unison and started to fire at the lion jumping towards them, the arrows hitting it in the chest and making it lurch back, Kat scanned the area quickly as she saw a forsaken run towards them, axe drawn, she backed into her sister, eyes widened unsure of what to make of it, but noting his armour was not properly matching, she sighed with relief and rolled her eyes as the Forsaken warrior made contact with the lion, sounds of growling coming from both participants as the girls fired their arrows.

Kat turned, looking at the spot the lion had jumped from and saw the mane of a second, she glared at it momentarily as the lion attacking slumped to the ground tired he looked up at the twins a sadness gleamed in his eyes, Kat nodded as the Warrior stood staring at the twins, motioning for Bells to tame the lion already out and slumped in the sun of the barrens as Kat glared into the bush of the second lion, she smiled slightly as she walked towards it, being watched by the forsaken carefully, she layed down her meat and stepped back as the lion came slowly from the bush, growling at her as it lunged she hit it in the best with another arrow, beating it down slowly, eventually the lion layed in the sun with his brother and she handed it a new peice of meat and saw to it's wounds, the lion licking her hand in appreciation also still unhappy with his new mistress, she turned, lion be her side to see Bells tending still to her lions wounds, she ran over to help as she looked up to the forsaken and gasped quietly to herself as she noticed the arrow in his shoulder, breaking the shaft of the arrow from the head she apologized profusely, turning, she frowned at her sister who now had her lion by her side.

"Bells, we should work on your aim, but good job my sister".

Kat walked over and hugged Bells, grinning slightly as the hugged was returned.

"Now to name them, i think mine shall be named Kovu, and your's Bells?"

Bells turned to looked at her and grinned slightly.

"Nuka, his name is Nuka".

Kat nodded and giggled slightly.

"Very well, then Nuka and Kovu".

The girls smiled to one another, petting their lions as they turned to look at the Forsaken thanking him as they eyed him over.

-Kataylia Dawnray
Back to top Go down
Burias
Burias

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Every were he looked, Orcs, the place stank of them, they were in nearly every street, corner and shop he went to. But there where more than Orcs here, there Troll slaves had a place were they were confined to, they did not think themselvs as slave but just because they wore no chains or shackles did not make them free, Orcs he thought, plauge worse than the..........plauge. More goblins had moved into the same area as the Trolls turnining it into a proper slum fitting of its purpose, he did not mind Goblins, they seemed to not care who they spoke to and in what manner, he liked that. Toward the back there was a Tauren camp also, he did not mind Taurens, they have never given him a reason to hate them, and most he had met seemed pleasant toward him, and they tasted good also, a secret he would keep to himself. And at the top of all this, above everyone else, the biggest fool known to anyone, Garrosh Hellscream. Orgrimmar, how he hated this city and would see it burn if he could.

They had taken him to more than ten clothing shops already and two places to have what they called "coffee" witch he would not admit to anyone liked the taste of this "coffee".
He was getting very fed up with seeing clothing shops, they would always as he would move to wait outside pull him in with them, in ever shop they would ask of what he thought of the dress's they would pick out, so many useless types of clothing, and each time he would just blankly stare at them, boring a hole right through them both with the hatred he felt for his current situation. Yet from this, compleatly ignorant to what his unpleasant and clearly moody facial expresson ment, they would smile and come up with there own conclusion of his thoughts on the current dress on show. "You like this dress? What do our hips look like in this dress?" they would ask, he would just stare and they would turn to eachother "no he does not like this one, to much pink" "This one? Do you like the green in this dress?" with a smile they both would say "yes he likes this one, we will get this, add it to the pile of ones we like" on and on the day drags on for him.

Why oh why has he not killed them yet, surely after today he would find it so much easier to do it, Burias, a name most who knew of it fear it, i have foughts countless foes, champions worthy of a hundred songs have fallen to my blade, an instrument of death in the service of the Dark Lady, and he i am drinking "coffee" witch i wont tell anyone tastes pretty good and picking out dress,s. What have these twins done to him? How the mighty have fallen so low. He keeps telling himself he will kill them, there is no reason to keep them alive, not now not after this humiliation. Tomrrow he will lead them out into the Barrens and torture and kill them, yes that is what he will do, yet right at the back of his mind he knows he wont, his mind is in constant war with its self, why? Why can he not bring himself to kill these two Elves, is he losing his edge? It cant be his mind, no we lost that long ago......i think, did we?
What is wrong with him?

They walked toward the inn near the back entrace to the city, the Twins both walked chatting to eachother about the things they had bought today, both with the mighty white lions at each side of them, Burias walked just a little behind and to the side of them, to caught up in his own thoughts to pay much attention to what they talked about, even if he did he would not care and choose not to listen anyway.
Not long both the girls stoped infront of a large Tauren, eyeing him up and down he quickly saw this Tauren was a Sun Walker.
Forgeting his thoughts he stayed quiet and watched as they chatted to eachother, he seen one of the twins smile slightly and could hear her heart beat a little faster as she looked on at the Tauren, the other one clearly had no intrest in the Tauren. So he thought, they dont have all the same likes it would seem......what was he thinking, why would he even care, he just rolled his eyes at them and took no more intrest in what was happening.

Suddenly the Sunwalker had drawn his huge twohanded weapon and was leaping for one of the twins, without thought, moving on pure instinct Buris moved between the Sunwalker and the twins holding his shield up blocking the blow. A large ring whent out as the weapon made contact with the shield and what seemed like minutes both the Sunwalker and Burias stood like statues carved in a duel.
Slowly the Sunwalker lowered his weapon and bowed, Burias not lowering his continued to stare down the Tauren.
He could hear the girls were not happy and beging to give of to the Sunwalker, the large Tauren gave his apologies and explained that it was merely a tests and that he was an instructer to both the twins and would have never made contact.
Look at the Tauren, then at the girls and seeing there was no arguing the fact from them, he lowered his weapons. He looked at the twins and then at the Tauren and sighed to himself, people with all there complicated lives, how did he end up involved with other peoples lives in this way other than just ending them.
The hell with this he thought spying the inn behind the Tauren, im going for a drink.

He entered the bar and saw a Goblin tending to tables and a Troll behind the counter, he walked up and pointed to a green bottle behind the Troll, he threw him some coins and took the bottle from the Troll and looked around the bar, it was busy, most of the tabels were taken apart from one. There was a table with four chars positioned under the stairs leading up to the beds in the inn, it was dark and the lighting was poor, just what he liked, he moved and took a seat.
He took a swig from the bottle and felt a small trickle run down the front of his neck, he felt his temper rise as drinking with no lower jaw was not so easy, but it soon left him as he felt the drink hit is stomache, it was tasty, made from fermented apples, fungus and a mixture of frogs or toads.

He looked around the bar and seen lots of diffrent races all chatting, some having fun and laughing, others hunched over in private chat, he noticed that twins enter the bar along with the big Tauren, both leaving there lions just outside, he said somthing to them both and headed of toward a table filled with others who turned to greet him and welcome him into there conversation.
Both twins walked to the bar were the Goblin met them, he could hear them ask for a table and a nice bottle of red wine over all the noise, the goblin nodded and then scaned the room for a free table and stoped at were Burias was sitting, it quickly dawned on him as he seen the 3 empty chairs around the table that the Goblin was going to bring them to his table, not seeing anyway he could avoid there company he sighed to himself and just thought two words "Goblins" "Elves"
The Goblin aproched Burias asking if he would mind the two you and very pretty ladys joined him as these were the only free seats left, both girls seeing Buris pushed past the Goblin and smiled both saying "oh its ok, we are with him anyway, he must have came and saved us this table, he is so sweet"
A flash of anger surged through him, for the love of all that is good and unholy in this world why can i not kill these two elves?
The twins began to chat to eachother, looking at the other people in the bar and comenting on them, "oh i dont like that ones hair" "look at the shoes on her over there, why would you ever leave the house in them?" on and on it went, both turning to him and including him in this meaningless chat, not once did he answer, nor did they really give him time to answer even if he wanted to before moving on to the next person they could pick holes in about there dress sence.

With his face in his plam he thought "im going out to sit with the two cats outside" he lifted his bottle and left unoticed by the twins as they continued to chat to eachother.
Back to top Go down
Bellamia
Bellamia

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:34 pm

((Giggle, yes just hold this dress will ya. Very nice addition, I will put up something soon, keep up the stories, you have a fantastic writing style.))
Back to top Go down
Burias
Burias

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:47 am

Steggor entered Orgrimmar under the cover of darkness, he had been sent under orders from Sylvanas to deliver a message to one of her assassins. He stuck to the shadows as he followed his target, he felt offended that the Dark Lady had chosen Burias for the job, he was nothing more than a butcher who had lost his mind long ago, Steggor was a skilled assassin, he was the shadow of death that people had no idea was following them, he could make a death look like an accident if needed leaving no trace of a hit meaning no come back for the Forsaken or the Horde, and here he was delivering a message. He had fallen out of favour after he and Burias had come to blows, he had narrowly escaped with his life, but not before he took Burias lower jaw, a token witch he kept on him even now as a trophy.
Steggor hid in the shadow of an alleyway, waiting for his target to come his way, he kept one hand under his long black cloak on the hilt of his sword, always poised incase things got out of hand, the other held onto the roll of parchment that was sealed with the Windrunner crest.

Steggor watched Burias draw level with him and suddenly stop, with out turning his head Burias spoke “Enough of the gamesss Sssteggor, Why are you here?” Steggor stepped from the shadow out into the open holding out the parchment to Burias, “You have been given orders from the Lady, she wants this kill to boost our standing within the Horde.” Burias took the parchment and placed it into the little pouch on his belt.
A cruel evil smile spread across Steggor’s face “Personally I hope you fail, I care not for our place in the Horde, I would gladly there trust in us was lessened if it meant your death”, coldly Burias turned to look at Steggor “Be gone from my sssite, I grow tired of lissstening to you hot air” with that Burias headed off to read the roll of parchment with the details of his mission and then prepare for it, leaving Steggor to slip back into the shadows with a sneer on his face.

A day had passed from he had gotten his orders and he just arrived at the Mor'shan Rampart in the Northern Barrens, he had to make his way through Ashenvale to the Zoram Strand and enter Blackfathom Deeps and kill Twilight Lord Kelris.
He dismounted from his horse and took in his surroundings, he could see lots of Orcs going about different dutys, he seen a Tauren healer tending to the wounded, on the battlements there was a big burly Orc shouting orders.
Suddenly the ground beneath his feet started to rumble, he looked around and seen confused looks on faces as everyone looked to see what the cause was, there was a rumbling all around, then from behind a lookout tower a large Kodo came stomping by at a fast pace, a group of Orc scouts were sent scrambling out if its way in all directions, one Orc ran a few steps in front of the large beast, fear on his face as he was about to be squashed before he dove to the side.
Burias sighed as he seen a female Bloodelf holding on as hard as she could, doing her best not to be thrown of the charging beast, time seemed to slow to a stop as she locked eyes with Burias and a small smile of recognition appeared on her face before she was carried off into the woods of Ashenvale shouting at the top of her voice “STOP STOP..STOP YOU BIG SMELLY BEAST STOP” running just behind the Kodo was the Bloodelfs twin sister, she was riding her Hawkstrider fast to keep pace with the Kodo, she disappeared of into the woods crying out “Come back, That’s my Kodo”

Was there no getting away from them he thought, maybe they will get lost and killed in the forest, he could only hope.

After gathering his things and info from the Orc commander about the Nightelf movements with in the forest, Burias headed off on his mission and to make his way through Ashenvale. He was told that the Elves made attacks on the Rampart at times, but the road was mostly clear to the Warsong Labour Camp, and from there he could follow the path without to much trouble to Hellscreams Reach.
He walk along the path to the Labour Camp with his mount behind him, about an hour had past when he seen the Nightelf standing on the path in his way.

Taial had watched the Forsaken come down along the path, he waited until he was near before showing himself to the undead. Taial stepped out onto the path a few paces from the Forsaken, he was taller and more muscular than the undead, he was in better shape and much more agile. He had come to Ashenvale to help push the Horde from the land, from the cataclysm the Horde had become more aggressive, a result for the need of resource and there new warmongering leader Garrosh Healscream. He had left his beloved wife Ayana and there little girl behind safe in Darnassus, if he did not fight to push the horde back then his wife and child would not be safe as the Horde would pillage and burn they way to Darnassus and lay siege to it, he was not new to war and fighting and had honed his skill’s well, he had been in Ashenvale for a few months now and had scouted out countless Orc camps and help killed hundreds of them, this Forsaken should not prove much of a challenge, he would toy with this mouse before he killed it.
Taial stood side on to the Forsaken with his head hung low to look at the ground beneath his feet, he held his finely crafted Elven swords one in each hand. Lifting his head to look at the Forsaken he raised a blade and pointed it at him before saying
“You should not be here in these lands, you should not be here in this life, you are a walking corpse and a sin against the balance of life and nature, I will right this wrong now” not waiting for a reply Taial launched himself at the Forsaken.

Running lightning fast, his blood pumping through him he felt so alive as he charged, the Forsaken stood ready for him with its shield up and a single handed war mace ready to strike, as Taial closed on the undead it leapt forward with a swing a lot faster than Taial was expecting, but he was still fast enough to avoid the blow and leapt up into the air somersaulting over the Forsaken and landing behind him, slicing his blade along the left shoulder of the warrior all in one swift action, he bounced back abit and stood on guard with both swords raised, the Forsaken warrior turned slowly with his mace and shield hung down by his side, he looked at Taial with no emotion or any sign of pain and slowly turned his head to look at the wound on his shoulder, Taial smiled at the undead and tilted his head to the side cracking his neck and rolling his shoulders “Im just warming up” .
Slowly he started to circle around the warrior, the Forsaken doing the same in the opposite direction, both combatants moving in a wide circle, the undead warrior charged at Taial swinging his mace toward his head, Taial blocked the attack with his sword and swung low toward the Forsaken’s gut with the other, but the Forsaken blocked the attack with his shield, Taial spun around the shield and sliced his blade along the back of the Forsaken’s thigh sending him down on one knee, Taial backed off and circled his way around to stand in front of the kneeling undead warrior.
He leaned on his thighs and looked down at the warrior before him “Shame, I had thought you would at least put up a better fight, oh well, time to end this, time to put you back in the grave were you should have stayed in eternal sleep”
The warrior stood up to face off against Taial once again, Taial ran at the Forsaken and jumped into the air, he brought one foot down onto the Forsakens shield pushing him back, he landed down low and did a back swing at his lower legs, the undead warrior jumped up over the blade and brought his mace down toward Taials head, Taial rolled out of the way and back up onto his feet facing the undead warrior, both combatants stood motionless for a second but what seemed like hours, Taial was breathing heavy, but still had plenty left in him to keep fighting for hours, the Forsaken looked to not be breathing at all and showed no sign of getting tired nor to be phased by his wounds. Both warriors charged at each other, the Forsaken warrior went low swinging his mace at Taials legs, Taial easily leapt up over his foe driving both his blades down at his head, pre-empting the attack the undead warrior already held his shield up over his head to block the blow, twisting his body round he swung his mace around behind him smashing into the side of Taials knee as he landed.

Taial landed and felt an explosion of pain as his whole left knee shattered into tiny bits inside his leg, his whole world spun around as the force of the blow took his legs out from under him sending his legs up into the air and he landed hard on his back knocking the breath from his lungs, he lay there holding his knee and gasping for air when a shadow descended over him blocking out the light coming through the tree canopy, he reached for one of his swords that lay close to him but the Forsaken warrior kicked it away from his grasp and quickly placed a boot onto Taials throat and began to press down slowly, Taial struggled in vain to lift the boot from his neck. His vision was starting to go dark and he looked up at the Forsaken as it lent down over him and spoke “Ssssleep”, it put more pressure down on Taials neck crushing his windpipe, his mouth filled with blood and he gurgled one word before his life left his body “Ayana”
Back to top Go down
Bellamia
Bellamia

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:06 pm

((and the Twins trust this Forsaken...nice chapter, very attention holding))
Back to top Go down
Burias
Burias

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm

Burias could see the Labour camp up ahead, after he had taken care of the NightElf he mounted his horse and rode with a little more haste, not because he feared any more attacks, he did not want to be held up by any unnecessary distractions.
He arrived at the camp and rode on in, he could see Orcs and Trolls working away at different jobs around the camp, most of the work involved felling trees and cutting them up into smaller pieces to make transport easier. Further on in the camp there was make shift tents were the workers would rest, he could see one or two of the cots in some of the tents were occupied with resting workers, of to one side there was a small queue waiting in line that lead to a big cooking pot, there was an even bigger Orc sloping out what looked to be a thick stew into a wooden bowl and then roughly handing it to the next worker inline.
He paused for a second to take in all that he saw and was about to move on when he seen a Goblin heading toward him “Hey there…hey you” the goblin was point a finger right at him “yea you” . The little goblin walked right up to him with a face like thunder, he clearly was not in a good mood, Burias just calmly watched as the goblin drew near, he had to lean over the side of his horse to look down on the little man, suddenly the Goblins face changed from a moody annoyed look to one of sadness and desperation, he dropped to his knees and clasped his hands together “Please tell me you have come to take them women away from here, they have done nothing but cause trouble from they have come here. They said they were sent here to help by the commander at the Mor'shan Rampart , but I think he sent them here to be rid of them”
Burias just stared down at the goblin, seeing no sign of any help from the mounted Forsaken the goblin pushed his case further.
“They have been complaining to me about everything, do you know, they complained about the colour of the trees in this part of the woods, I mean the trees…..how is that my fault or problem, and even if it was how would I be able to fix it” Standing up the little goblin moved around to the front of Burias’s horse and pointed over to the giant Orc serving the stew, Burias calmly followed the direction of were the goblin pointed, “See that big Orc over there, that is cook Barmog, or as his friends all call him Chunk” the little goblin looked up at Burias who still showed no sign of caring for the little foreman “and we are all friends around here, we are like a big family, did you know they had Chunk in tears? …..yes tears, they told him his food was horrid and that his dress sense was worse, they just would not stop giving him fashion tips, he just could not take any more the poor fellow”. Not caring Burias made to move off but the foreman shot out his hand and grabbed the horse by the rains, shooting him a murderous look the little foreman slowly let go and lowered his head. “please, im desperate, I just don’t know what to do, they have been very disruptive and I have quotas to make. Even if you could scare them away” turning and pointing down a narrow path into the woods “I sent them down that way asking to protect some of the workers and to help bring back some of the lumber, they agreed to help protect the workers but said they could break a nail helping with the lumber so refused to help bring any back”
Burias looked to be in thought for a few seconds and then headed his horse toward the path the foreman had pointed out.

With a thrilled look the little goblin shouted after Burias “thank you kind sir, you have done a good deed this day” turning and walking back to his foremans tent the little goblin jumped and clicked his heels together, he landed down on one knee pumping his fist in victory cheering in a hushed tone “YES…there your problem now sucker”

A few minutes had past as Burias made his way along the path, on the way he had past a few workers who were busy chopping wood, most kept there heads down to engrossed in there work to notice him, a few looked his way only to go back about there business.
He rounded the bend in the path and came to a small clearing, there he seen both Twins arguing with each other, between them sat on top of pile of wood was an Orc peon, he look very distressed as he sat with his head in his hands as both twins argued over him. “I saved him, I get to escort him back to the camp with his wood” “oh by the gods you did not, I saved him, look I killed at least 3 wolves” they both stood on ether side of the sitting peon with bows in hand, there lions laying sleeping near by, how long had they been arguing like this. Burias looked around and saw the corpses of some wild wolves who must have been preying on the workers, getting an easy meal when a worker strayed to far from the path.

They continued to argue not noticing Burias at first, it was only when his horse made a slight noise that that both twins turned to see him, “Oh hello, im glad you are here, you can help me to make Bell my lovely sister see that it was I that saved this Orc” Bellamia turned to Burias “No you can help me make Kat see that it was me who saved him” motioning to some of the wolves around “seeing as I killed most of the wolves” “You so did not, I killed most of them Bells” Kataylia said with a hint of rage in her voice, turning her back to her sister Bellamia folded her arms and closed her eyes and pouted “no…no you dident, im not talking to you any more” opening her eyes and looking at Burias “Can you please tell my lovely sweet sister im not talking to her anymore” and then closed her eyes again and pouted. Kataylia doing the exact same as her sister turned her back and looked at Burias, “no you can tell my sister I am not talking to her” Burias sat on his horse as both sisters stood in silence with there backs to each other, seeing his chance the Orc peon slinked off past Burais doing his best not to make a noise, once he had gotten far enough he burst into a sprint around the corner out of sight and back to the camp.

He sat and watched them and after a minute had past Kataylia turned her head to look over her shoulder and whispered to her sister “oh go suck a Tauren” Bellamia turned to face her sister with an angry look “Oh….by the….gods you did not just say that, why did you say that? And your just jealous your not able to handle it” stunned Kataylia turned around and they both started to argue again.
Burias was getting very angry listening to this pointless arguing, with a bellow he raised his voice “ENOUGH” the word sounding guttural and raspy as he said it.
Both twins turned and looked at him in complete shock, both looked on at the warrior with there mouths wide open, as one they both spoke “We dident know you could speak” both girls ran up to him and stood ether side of the horses head looking up at him “why did you not tell us you could speak?” both twins looked at each other ducking slightly to see one another under the horses neck, “this is fantastic” said one of them “now he can really help us when we go shopping” the other letting out a girly squeak of excitement “I know I know, its gonna be great”
Again Burias raised his voice “quiet bothhh of you, I grow tired of your endlesss chatter” “I am usssing you bothhh for my own endsss, I have a missssion from my Queen and you bothhh with come withhhh me”

Turning his horse around and making to head off both twins stood side by side with there arms folded “Ok if we do this for you, can we go shopping after? And you come with us?” they said as one, sitting with his back to them he thought to himself “just kill them, just kill them, why cant I kill them” sitting up straight and not turning around he said one word “fine”
Both girls jumped slightly and gave each other a hug “let us just get our things before we go”.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twins Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins   The Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Venture Co. RP Forum :: Active Roleplay - General :: The Storybook-
Jump to: