The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Sweet on the outside

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Errin
Errin

Sweet on the outside Empty
PostSubject: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:43 pm

"Umm ..I have to … walk my Felhunter, sorry need to leave!" Errin announced to the group of people she was trying to make her friends and she darted out the door once again. She really needed to think of better excuses for when the tiny buzzer in her pocket went off. She was wondering if any of the Wardens were beginning to suspect her dark nature and plans. She thought she was safe for now with her warm smile always spread wide across her gentle face, but was worried about how their upcomming plans might affect her own, more sinister one.

So, her favourite demon had seen the Thorns assemling in Brill once again. Cowlgirl,that's how she called the Felguard, was stationed in a tomb of the Brill graveyard these days. Every Friday night like clockwork he flipped the switch to let her know that the band of assasins were meeting. Errin called upon her trusty Felsteed and rushed to the Deeprun Tram and then to her own little dungeon, hidden deep beneath the streets of Stormwind. She took out the small communication device that kept going of in her pocket. Nifty trick with the goblin device that she had picked up from the Thorns themselves. Getting the pair of them had not been easy, but it turns out with a big imposing Felguard by her side goes a long way towards persuading cowardly goblins to share their secrets. Too bad she hadn't managed to teach him to translate orcish for her, or speak much of any language, she'd have to work on that she thought and smiled to herself.

She couldn't pick up much over the comms, the demon must have been holding them upside down again. If she was being hoenst with herself about all she'd gotten over the past three meetings she'd tried to eavesdrop on was "you are all nothing ...follow orders … Arli shut up… run to the lake …. going to Northrend … evassion training .. Check poisons". Not really much to go on, and nothing to really prove what the spirit in the skull had been telling her about.
Back to top Go down
Gerrond

PostSubject: Re: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:19 pm

(( Nice to see you're going to post, Errin. I'm very curious to see how this will turn out. ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Dane Helldon
Dane Helldon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:05 pm

((This is the back story to the spirit in the skull. It begins in the thread Father Dante - Carnival of Lost Souls and continues in Commander of the Dragonlancers. The story has been on hold while other RP was put in place to bring the original storyline into play in the present. This is being writted by Dane as a dream vision.))

*Dane shifts on the floor of the cave, sinking deeper into sleep once more*

The darkness was complete inside the enclosed space, he had grown tired of beating on the walls of his prison and finally took a seat on the floor to wait.

The Demonic Mistress, this was her doing, he nodded to himself in the dark muttering his usual "Yes, yes"

The only good to come of the situation was the loss of the Succubus, finally the curse was lifted when she was killed by one of those misguided assassins held in awe by their Mistress.

Papa was unaware of how long he had been held inside the dark prison before the door was opened by a fellow Forsaken. The presence of the new face was strong, almost calculating.

The Commander of the Dragonlance Crusaders offered him work, gave him the orders colours and explained what was needed of him. Respect, pride and to obey orders without question, Yes, yes.

Then he had found out the truth about the Commander...he was working for that Demoness, the leader of the Thorn cult. The old Warlock had wasted no time seeking more information about the dreaded threat to the existence of all. He had never seen this Thorn Mistress, yet he had heard stories about those who bowed to her power.

Finally he had set about writing up the solution, carefully preparing a powerful spell to bind the Demoness, holding her while her cult disbanded and come to their senses and to his aid. He would be hailed the saviour of all those lives, ridding the glades of the danger he saw.

Interfering Commander, finding his carefully written out notes and seizing them like that, stripping him of his colours like some criminal. He must be under the sway of the void like the rest of them.

Papa had fled, leaving his precious papers behind in the hands of the Commander. Hiding while he carefully wrote out his spell once more, intent on his crusade to rescue the souls of those Forsaken under the power of this Thorn Mistress he had never seen.

Finally ready to complete the binding ritual, he was in a private room in Brill, everything set in place. A woman’s voice has spoken to him from the ether, wanting his plans. He had thought her to be the Succubus, but then realised she was one of them, one of the lost Thorns from that cult.

She was invisible, hiding from even his captured eye. The Demoness was more powerful than even he realised, sending a minion to stop him from performing the binding ritual. He had no time to worry about her, he had to begin the summon, everything was in place as he stepped into the blood rune marked on the floor.

Papa never felt the assassin's blades as the Sin'dorei attacked him, her speed her ally in the attack. She stood over his headless body as it lay sprawled over the scuffed blood rune on the floor.

Holding the Warlocks head in one hand, her blade reversed in the other, the last image imprinted on his dying mind were her laughing eyes her red mask.

*Dianthaa took a last look around the room before checking in on her Comms. When she left the room it was clean and without trace to either Thorns or their Mistress*

Slowly a skull forms in the air, a dry voice whispering Dane's name over and over, calling him to Papa.

*The sleeping Warlock in the cave mumbles and wakes up, eyes looking towards the entrance as he thinks, finally he rises and prepares to travel in search of the skull from his dream*

((Please note, the views expressed by the characters IC are not the views held by the OOC writer, this was an arranged IC death to eradicate an IC threat by a misguided and very confused Warlock. The Thorn Mistress is an assassin and there is no evidence to indicate she is a Demon in any way, shape or form, grin.))
Back to top Go down
http://cols.guildlaunch.com
Errin
Errin

PostSubject: Re: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:52 pm

A dimply lit stone room with no windows, to one side a cozy looking bed, some old tea and a stack of books on the nightstand. Next to that a wardrobe overflowing with colorful robes and dresses. To the other side of the room- a big wooden table covered in magical items, orb, shards, trinkets, bones, potion, runes are scattered all over it.

Errin: If you do that one more time I'm abandoning the whole thing and burying you for good!

A seemingly disembodied voice responds, Errin looks to a skull set atop a long wooden staff.

Papadante: [sniggering] Do what? You were the one saying you'd rather spend time with the humans than here.

Errin: Well of course I did, how else am I supposed to earn their trust? And your constant muttering and sniggering isn't helping me one bit.

Papadante: I'd be more worried about your see-through lies, I don't think the human heard me, but he sure heard the nonsense you were sprouting. Good thing they've got such thick heads he didn't catch on.

Errin: [pacing wildly around the room]Oh will you shut up for a minute and let me think!

Papadante: Watch out everyone the dwarf's gonna blow!

Errin stops her pacing and casts a spell at the skull, flinging it across the room.

Papadante: [rolling around the floor] Alright alright I'll be quiet.

Errin: I wonder what got into Gerrond to start asking so many questions, I've got to be more careful around him… Which reminds me… What got into you the other night? Constantly going on about death knights are undead not human when Coboron was right next to me?

Papadante: He should be thankful he's been given a second life, not that he'd deserve one.

Errin: Ohh why were you given a third life? I think you were sent to me just to torment me

Papadante: Well next time just watch your step you clumsy dwarf and you won't fall over any lost skulls. I'm sure I'd have been a lot happier if someone else had found me.

Errin: That's it you are going to stay quiet unless I tell you otherwise! Or else I'm not taking you anywhere with me. And I'll have the Felhunter play fetch with you all over Azeroth.
Back to top Go down
Dane Helldon
Dane Helldon

PostSubject: Re: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:50 pm

The ground fell away beneath his paws as he raced the land, powerful muscles bunching from effort.

"Come to me darkness, there is work to be done."

Dane paused for a rest atop a small hill looking over the sea, his tongue hanging while he panted.

The voice was inside his head now, urging him on, pushing him forward.

Once again the lycan form bounded over the land, guided by a voice only he could hear.

Back to top Go down
http://cols.guildlaunch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet on the outside   Sweet on the outside Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet on the outside
Page 1 of 1