The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Thorn

Go down 
+3
Anethrax
Thyna
arli
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robi Kaezlan.
Robi Kaezlan.

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:07 pm

(( *sighs* On my way.....))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 pm

((Not this one Robi. He must face this challenge alone))
Back to top Go down
dianthaa
dianthaa

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Dianthaa stopped in front of the Blood Knights' Headquarters to catch her breath and put on her most imposing appearance. She counted to ten all to quickly for her taste and stepped out of the shadows, startling one of the guards.

Looking down her nose as she'd seen all the other important Sin'dorei do she gave the first guard a dismissive nod and hurried through the door as if she had an idea what she was doing.

On her way in she noted the position of every guard and defense in the building, silently praying it wouldn't come to that but drawing up a plan none the less.

As she reached the final guard Dia realized her brisk walk and short explanations weren't going to cut anymore. She drew herself to her full high, unimpressive though that may be, and try to show all the confidence in the world.

"Who let you down here?" the blood knight asked placing a hand on his sword and eyeing her up and down.

"I've come to see the Thorn prisoner" Dia purposefully replied, trying at the same time to catch a glimpse of Arli over the Sin'dorei's embellished helm.

"And who might you be miss?"

"I am Dianthaa, Deathmaster of the Vile Thorn, and I am here representing Undercity, I suggest you let me see my brother and how he's been treated before I hold you responsible for worsening the already tense ties between Silvermoon and the Foresaken." She said in her most commanding tone, glaring at the Blood Knight as if he were the worst kind of criminal for not knowing her, desperately hoping he wouldn't call her bluff.

The Blood Knight eyed her up and down and seeming to consider something finally said: "Go on" and went to open the door for her.

Her heart jumped when she saw him laying on the floor but she managed to lift her finger to her mouth and nod to Arli to shut up till the guard was gone.

"Thank you, you can wait by your post, I'll call when I'm done" she stared the blood knight down daring him to disagree but thankfully her mumbled something and stepped out.

Throwing caution to the wind she threw herself at Arli, who was just in the process of standing up but found himself sprawled on the floor once more. After a hopefully not to loud kiss she straightened herself up and gave Arli a hard look. "Now Arli, how the fel did you get yourself thrown in here again?"

"Good to see you too" he replied, with a grin that looked good even in a dimly lit Silvermoon cell.

Dia's features softened as she asked again. "Well, what are you in for?"

Dia listened as Arli brought up Chey and Serrar again, explaining that he was in trouble for lending him money . Her anger rising she started on how he still didn't see they were guilty and how she'd make them pay for this.

" Dia..if they interrogate me again...might turn out real bad "

Dia turned her head to give him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Just … stuff from the past"

"Well don't tell them anything? How's that?
 You do a damn good job at keeping stuff from me ... what do they have that I don't ? "

Arli smiled sadly and changed the subject. "Get me out? Talk to my grandfather?"

"I'll talk to him, and the Mistress" looking over her shoulder to make sure the guard was out of earshot she whispered "And if that doesn't work how do you feel about a life on the run? I know a nice place in Nagrand we could move to"

Dianthaa gestured Arli to be quiet while she spoke into her comms. "I've got to go see the Mistress, tell her about this before anyone else does, make sure she knows you're innocent. I'll be back later, anything you need?"

"Bring bourbon" he replied, giving her one of his dazzling grins.

She rummaged through her bags and gave Arli a flask of bourbon some stale meat pie and some rolled up thistle.

"Don't let the guards see you" he said smiling when Dianthaa finally managed to let go of his face.

"Oh they let me in"she grinned as she folded her arms trying to look important and called for the guard.

On her way to meet the Mistress Dia passed by Chey and Serrar's and slipped a note under their door : "I know it was you. You've got half a day to surrender yourselves and get him out of jail for your crimes or I'll cover my new couch with your skins"
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:22 pm

** Deleted - Character no longer on TVC **

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dianthaa
dianthaa

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Dia smiled as she crouched on the branch and waited for the warrior to make one last final step on the road below. She tightened her grip on her dagger and prepared to jump, what she saw appear behind the warrior made her stop though and nearly lose her balance.

She saw his blade expertly slice the unsuspecting warrior's neck and Dia could have sworn that even in the dark and behind his mask, she saw a self satisfied grin.

She began clapping her hands and laughing, moving her body out of the shadows and making sure the moonlight fell to her advantage. "Well done Sir, a nice clean kill" she proudly commented. She was very pleased to see his confused face staring up at the sudden noise and thrilled to see his eyes smiling, and not frowning, as recognition hit.
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thorn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn   Thorn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn