The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carmtan Nightglade
Guild Master
Guild Master
Carmtan Nightglade

Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) Empty
PostSubject: Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)   Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:55 pm

As of Monday the 19th of November 2012, the Wardens of Azeroth are two years old. With the coming of a new year for us, we bring forth a new thread. One with more organisation and more detail about who we are.

Wardens of Azeroth is a level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild on The Venture Co, European Realm. We are a Roleplaying-Player verses Player Realm. The Wardens of Azeroth to date are the largest and most active Roleplaying Guild on the Realm.

What are we In-Character? Within Roleplay?

Inside of Roleplay we are a group of people who hope to bring peace to as many of the Innocent of Azeroth as we can. It has become more apparent in the past year that we also try and prevent un-needed conflicts and defend how Azeroth is today, it's land and it's past.

So the Roleplay of the Guild itself, what are you like?

We are World of Warcraft Lore based in our Roleplay. We do not make up Lore, we follow the distinct Lore set in place by Blizzard. Our members are fairly free, however the Leaders apply guidance where and when necessary. We have too many Roleplay types to put down on one post but we mainly engage in casual Roleplay, Events and D&D style rolling/turn based Roleplay for realism. We have Roleplay every day, unorganized and organised and we are passionate about engaging in it for enjoyment purposes. We have many solid and easy to follow story-lines, made sure by the members so people can dip in and out, join half way through and catch up if they have missed anything. We have a main base in Ironforge, a Farm and a Traders depot (all in range of the main base). Every member is made to feel included and we hope to make your RP goals a reality. There is alot more, but this post isn't designed to be overwhelming.

How do you get in? Who do you tend to accept?

We have a few applications questions, five in character based ones and two out of character ones. You can fill in these applications at www.wardensofazeroth.wowstead.com or if you want a direct link http://wardensofazeroth.wowstead.com/applications.

We accept and work with anyone willing to Roleplay in a friendly manner for enjoyment. Of course the answers you give us will tell us what sort of person/RPer you are. The answers you give will depend whether we accept you, but above are the general terms we invite under. If invited you will be entered into our trial rank, where if we are impressed by your Roleplay or see it advancing further, you will be made a permanent Guild member, immune to kick from the trial period reasons.

The reason this Guild has been so successful is due to our members drive to help each other. Also due to how we always encourage and will help to make you meet your RP goals, even if it means going out of our own way. Our members make the Guild what it is, so there is a sampler as to how as a member you will be valued and treated. Any help at all you may need and we are here. A Guild of friends, with a huge social base and enjoyable relaxed Roleplay.

Comments and questions are welcome. I will answer them in an edit of this first post to compact it a bit. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wardensofazeroth.wowstead.com
Carmtan Nightglade
Guild Master
Guild Master
Carmtan Nightglade

PostSubject: Re: Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)   Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) 634600880626228293
Back to top Go down
Carmtan Nightglade
Guild Master
Guild Master
Carmtan Nightglade

PostSubject: Re: Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)   Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:12 am

“These Wardens of a place called Azeroth”

– Quote from Gelana.

On posts like these, we often question ourselves. ‘Where do we start, where do I begin?’ As I sit typing this New Years Post which will spark the Warden flame once more for 2013, I try and think of everything that has happened, every little detail, every large gathering and of those in-between. I could spend hours, posting every little and large memory of us this year, but I won’t. I fear I would leave something out. When you are a Guild like the Wardens of Azeroth that tends to occur often. It is through no fault of the person making the post that things get left out.

Another issue I come across while writing this post, is ‘Who do I mention? The Commanders? The Members? Both?’. I could spend hours looking up every name in the Guild, sorting that out into what are alts and what are mains, displaying my thanks to the main character who groups those all together. Those who believe they should be thanked, feel thanked.

Next year, will be another year for the Wardens of Azeroth. Celebrating our second birthday in 2012, we will celebrate our third birthday in 2013. Notice how the age of the Guild, follows the end of the year it falls within. Next year we will laugh, we will cry. We will sing, and we will sulk. We will watch, and we will rage. We will listen and we will help. We will discuss, and we will rant. We will be whatever you make us.

Here are some Greetings from some of TVC's most well known members:

"Happy new Year." - Iskaroth

"Happy new Year!" - Merek, Vex

"I have known Carmtan since he was in the Outland Raiders. I have been to several of the RP's that he has invited me too. While I was at these I didn't realise how many of the Wardens Guild had remembered me and it was good to be reminded of some of the older members of TVC." - Pelenise, GL of the Outland Raiders.

"Happy New Years, Wardens of Azeroth. May Elune shine upon you and grant you many roleplay adventurers in 2013. Love Artiks <33" - Artiks.

"I wish you all a very happy new year and many more adventurers witihin the world of warcraft, not to mention many happy days in 2013! Smile" - Leov, GL of Rise of the Dawn.

"Wishing all Players from Wardens, and the Venture Co a wonderful 2013 with lots of World of Warcraft fun HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!" - Snowwie.

"Happy New Year Wardens, and I wish you a alot of fun in the new year! And the Realm!" - Ulthorn, former Leader and Creator of the Wardens of Azeroth.

The Wardens of Azeroth are a Guild that protects the innocent. In 2011, that was questioned ‘How does that make you different to any other tree-hugging RP Guilds?’. The answer is our members. It’s funny, because Wardens of Azeroth can now be classed as so much more because of our members and how they have entwined into our Guilds fabric. We can now be classed as a group aiding in the restoration of the world, the protection of the landscape that we still hold and the detection and response to threats to all of the above at the fastest rate possible.

I class us as Preservation Group. Blizzard calls us a Guild.

Guilds: "People of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public."
- Adam Smith

Definition of Guild:

1) A medieval association of craftsmen or merchants, often having considerable power.

2) An association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.

That is what others define us as. How would you define us? I refer back to the beginning first few sentences of the post. I am writing this post that will –spark- the flame, are you going to be the ones to light it? Damn straight you are.

Thank you all and I wish you a Happy New Year.

Carmtan.

PS.

There will be a whole lot of RP next year; I’ll race you to the finish line.

Go.
Back to top Go down
Carmtan Nightglade
Guild Master
Guild Master
Carmtan Nightglade

PostSubject: Re: Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)   Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:05 am

The Wardens would like to welcome our new OOC Officer, Shiaza to our Officer team.

Officers:

Carmtan
Skaraa
Carcia
Gerrond
Lisel
Rani (Shiaza, OOC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)   Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wardens of Azeroth (Level Twenty-Five Roleplay Guild)
Page 1 of 1