The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

[H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!

Go down 
+3
Ilsinea
Drilac'n
Darnack
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darnack

[H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! Empty
PostSubject: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello!

This is just a little early post about the upcoming goblin guild I'm planning for Cata, in an attempt to get some Goblin RP started as quickly as possible.
Now, I'm not very good at these big post things, so bear with me.

The East Azeroth Trading Company will be loosely based on the real world's East India Company..
In that we'll be a bunch of power hungry, money grabbing, native abusing monsters, here to destroy what remains of Azeroth's environment, and earn a huge load of cash on the way!

Dealing in oil trade, arms trade, lumber trade, and just about anything else Trade Prince Gallywix tells us to.
We'll be working closely with other horde guilds, trading with them, and getting involved in every event we can.
and creating a few of our own, I have a few ideas lined up ready, with us largely focusing on RPPVP.
(Frequent raids on night elven lands for their resources!)

The guild will be open for goblins and other members of the horde alike!
Even if you're not small and green, don't be afraid to apply!

So! If you're a classic goblin, or you just want to earn some cash..

Join the East Azeroth Trading Company today, and do your bit for the Bilgewater Cartel, and the great Trade Prince Gallywix!
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Wazzaaaaat? You want to Join us? Well thaaaat be fine, but to Join up with The East Azerothian Trading Company's Personal Armed forces you need to Paaaayyy! How much? Five hundred gold! A Bargin!

Oh Wazzat? You have a Personal Resemé signed by Gallywix... Wait that isn't Gallywix' signature? It is you say? Oh....

Fine. Grab a sharp stick, point it at the Big guys, and run. What do you mean thats not Tactics? I'm General Pynke Fizzle.... cronk, thats me! Fizzlecronk! Or was it Fizzlewalk...

Doesn't matter. All that matters is we get that oil and I get my 500g sallery!
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:03 pm

Once I make a goblin I will certainly join this one.
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 am

I like the sound of this!

Oh wait, thats my gold purse ringling.

I've been thinking with such an idea as well. Let me get to you ingame and see what we can blend toghter.
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:11 am

*tosses a silver coin in the well*

For all those we have anticipated , and for those we are currently consider missing.

A silver for your souls.

Seeing as Darnack hasn't been online yet in 3 weeks time and the other merchant guild <Concillium> never got made on TVC is some alt guild on the Khaz modan server i'm have stepped up.

*Drops a bloodied Azerothian diamond in the well, coloring all the water deeply red*

The day has come, and we have seen the dawn, The horde marches to war, and we shall stand at its back, with our assets, goods and gains, trough legal or illegal means.

Because besides war, only coin makes the world spin.

*tosses his <We want merchant guilds now> sign to the side and takes up the Banner of <Red Diamond traders>.

(Details coming in the afternoon)
Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am

Good initiative and congratulations for it. I recommend patience and nerves of steel since all alts will be leveling their mains these days Very Happy But im sure there will be main-goblins dedicated and loyal to the profile of your guild.

I also suggest you form a partnership with Concillium and/or Sunfury Society since both guild's profile base on information - influence trade / goods exchange and stuff alike = "profit by all means". It's better to have a single force with the same goal rather than small guilds fighting each other over the same loaf of bread
Back to top Go down
http://belorealandie.shivtr.com
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 pm

I concur, sharing is good by all means, as long our cut is "slightly bigger".

AS for partnerships, I don't plan on favouring anyone over another.

You pay? You get the job done.

Wether that be providing resources for the ascension or healing trough a battleground for The Shatterskulls or spying on some target for the thorns; you pay, we do.

And i don't mind people levelling their "mains" first. you do what you have to do.

Tough, Scrap only goblins out off your head. Not only goblins know how to make a pretty penny.

Racoul's a tauren, for example Smile
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Darny's Sub has been inactive up Until Cataclysm. I Can Confirm EATCo is still being made.

-TheScythe
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

Zolks/Racoul wrote:
...... or spying on some target for the thorns;

We're a guild made up of a stealth class in case that passed you by...and Thorns tend not to pay for services they require, often many 'generously' donate them to us for free.

I'm sure Arli will be in touch regarding other ways you can 'assist' us Wink

Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

Well Arli, I'm sure everyone these days does a /who vile thorn every 5 minutes if they suspect anything.

Being stealthy is good, being famous is not so good for business

Drilac'n

Good to hear! I wasn't so sure myself. I'll hold off the "Big awesometatic blarfplosionistic start" of RDt then.

do you know when in cataclysm hes coming back?

I just may have to start with a merger with it Smile
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

You mean people use OOC information in rp?

Shocking.

Be kinda fail if we had to use those outside of Thorns to spy for us. Like Apothecary getting Orthos to make them a few potions.
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm quite sure Orthos knows a coconotion or two that the apothecaries do not.. yet.

Given the fact that he has outlived the most probably a few times over.
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm

I am Willing to Wager that if he does it will not remain secret for long. Either we will discover it unassisted or will use our Contacts to get the Recipie.
Back to top Go down
Darnack

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 7:40 am

Mm, I will still be making the guild!
Will be reactivating my account in a week or so, and I have the guild in charter form ready.

Just be patient, and it'll all pay off.
Back to top Go down
Virenna
Virenna

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 am

East India Company rebrand much? Making a goblin for this.
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 am

Darnack wrote:
Mm, I will still be making the guild!
Will be reactivating my account in a week or so, and I have the guild in charter form ready.

Just be patient, and it'll all pay off.

I'll be highly anticipating your return.

Time is money!
Back to top Go down
Darnack

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Good news!
While my account's on hiatus for the time being, Dril will be starting up the guild.

As soon as I get my account up and running again, we'll be in full swing, events et all.
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Contact me on Caín to Join (Or Sign Charter)
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:52 pm

I talked it over with Darnack, And i'll be joining you!

See you ingame. I'm looking forward to our profitable future
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Due to a sudden boot failure on my gaming pc (Bios fails to boot) i'm currently working on my Netbook.

Which sadly enough can't run wow due to a lack of RAM.

While i'm working on a substitute, i'll be temporarily offline.
Back to top Go down
Darnack

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Well, I'm finally back after my long hiatus from WoW, and proud to announce that EATco is up and running!

Recruitment is fully open, so please, please, please apply if you have a Goblin to spare!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!   [H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company! Empty

Back to top Go down

[H] [Cata] The East Azeroth Trading Company!
Page 1 of 1