The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xondra
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xondra

How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull Empty
PostSubject: How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull   How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:54 pm

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=11031095054&sid=1

A good read for those of us starting new guilds, but also for the established guilds.
Back to top Go down
Skulleater
Guild Master
Guild Master
Skulleater

PostSubject: Re: How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull   How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 pm

I disagree with her comment of:

"For the love of all things fel and unholy DO NOT spam a guild recruitment macro into every channel you can think of. I advise against guild recruitment macros in general as they tend to be more of an annoyance to people and a turn off than a good recruiting technique, but they are the lazy way to advertise."

It's how the Shatterskull Marauders have recruited for years. I'd recommend macros personally but use sparringly. Otherwise Xondra is right, excellent article. A must read!
Back to top Go down
Xondra
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xondra

PostSubject: Re: How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull   How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:13 pm

I agree you shouldnt spam it, meaning every minute. I saw the cultists do that and it annoyed me greatly. Guild recruitment posts are usually long, and have the nasty side effect that they crit rp /s away

I think that attitude is for the heavy populated rp servers. On AD for example rp while being in the trade chat could be impossible at times, due to so many different rp guilds spamming their recruitment macro's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull   How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a succesfull rp guild or keep a guild succesfull
Page 1 of 1