The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naimen
Naimen

Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild   Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Naimen knocked politely on the highly polished heavy wooden door, paused a moment and then entered her Grandfathers study.

“Naimen!” exclaimed Grandfather as he strode across the room to hug his granddaughter. “A delight to see you my dear, you’ve been away a few weeks, this old elf was wondering if you had become bored of the lack of excitement at Dawnrunner Spires.” Grandfather smiled at his beloved granddaughter as he stepped back and sat on the edge of his desk.

Naimen laughed lightly, “I’ve been away in battle, Grandfather and you know I always love to return home, there is no place I’d rather be.”, she smiled brightly, ”I’ve been aiding our people, and the other horde of course, using the light to heal them and support them in battle against the Alliance troops”.

“I know my dear, but it is lovely to have you home with us again. Will you be staying with us a while now?”

“Just a few days, I was hoping for your advice in forming a band of troops to fight those beastly Alliance on the battlefields, and take the fight to their own filthy doorsteps!”, Naimen clasped her hands together and stretched onto tip-toes, almost jumping with excitement at finally being able to share her plans with her Grandfather.

“Excellent news, Naimen! I’m very proud of you my dear.” Grandfather smiled, “you bring pride to the family name, your Father and I can’t express enough how proud we are of your achievements”. Naimen beamed back happily. “I’ll help you as much as you need, although.” he laughed lightly, “..I doubt there is very much I can teach you; you’ve been an excellent student”.

“Oh Grandfather!”, exclaimed Naimen, “Who couldn’t be inspired to achieve when growing up with such a super role-model as you!”.

“That useless good for nothing grandson of mine”, grumbled Grandfather, sighing heavily.

“Oh don’t you worry”, replied Naimen with a serious expression on her face, “I’ll get young Arlithion into shape one way or another. Maybe even recruit him into my troops”, she continued, nodding seriously as she spoke.

“Good, knock the fool into some sort of shape. Discipline, that’s what he needs!” replied Grandfather banging the desk with his fist.

Naimen smiled back warmly “Grandfather, now don’t get angry over him, you know it isn’t good for you. I told you I would straighten him out and I surely will.”

Grandfather returned the smile; he never could stay in a bad mood for long when Naimen was around. Her optimism was so refreshing to see. “Come, my dear,” replied Grandfather putting his arm around Naimen’s shoulders and directing her to the large leather chair behind the desk, “Take my seat and tell me all about your plans…”

~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC Bit:

“Vendetta” is a casual pvp guild and recruitment is open to anyone at any level. The idea is that you can group up with like-minded individuals and run a few BG’s, join in as a team at WG (it’s fun to take and then hold a workshop with guildies) and when we have enough, raid a few alliance places too. The emphasis is on having a laugh and enjoying pvp, not in uberness of skills/gear - gearscore discussions will not be tolerated.

I will be IC with Naimen most of the time, simply because that’s how I like to play the game. However, the guild is open to rp’ers and non-rp’ers alike, although the non-rp people will be expected to tolerate those that like to be IC (we are an rp/pvp server after all).

The guild is casual and there are no commitment requirements. We will do stuff when people are online rather than have set days and times that you need to be around. If enough interest, ofc I will book days/times to meet online and go and do pvp stuff.

Naimen.
Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild   Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:01 am

((im sure ...Arlithion is very proud of you too Naimen. He told me he sees you as a role model Very Happy:D:D))
Back to top Go down
http://belorealandie.shivtr.com
Naimen
Naimen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild   Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:14 pm

(( Dear Arlithion just needs to buckle down at his studies and I am sure we could make a super Blood Knight of him. Oh, it would be wonderful to be able to discuss how best to use the light to heal our comrades in battle - I am sure we would make a super team! ))
Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild   Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 12:25 pm

((im sorry to break it down to you, but im afraid the only light Arlithion can provide is from a candle he stole from the Kobolds. And i would love to have him as a blood knight, we would smoke thistle all day long and drink for free in all inn's in Silvermoon))
Back to top Go down
http://belorealandie.shivtr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild   Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta - Horde PvP Guild
Page 1 of 1