The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Arli and Antel

Go down 
+7
Drilac'n
Zolks/Racoul
Cheyenne
Orthos
-Catari
Anethrax
arli
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 pm

** Deleted - Character no longer on TVC **

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:46 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anethrax
Anethrax

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:24 pm

The city was almost silent with only the sounds of the occasional sentry patrolling below her balcony, The air was cool with the night breeze gently caressing her skin. Yet Antel didn’t pay much attention to her surroundings as she was deep in thought, a place she wished she could trade with anyone else in exchange for a moment’s peace of mind.
Aker her new cat was playing with bottom of one of the black drapes that covered the entrance from the balcony to her home.
Arli was fast asleep and lay in their bed, Antel could see he had his back to her through the gap in the drapes.
Why was he with her? She often asked herself and of late it was a question that had once started as a whisper and was now turning into a screaming voice in her head. Perhaps he was with her to further himself within the Thorns or to maintain his rank of Deathmaster? Or perhaps he just needed somewhere to stay, those were the twisted answers that she once gave herself but the more she overheard Arli and Chey speaking and the way they acted towards one another the more those answers fell true.

“His name is Aker” Antel said softly as she starred out across Silvermoon city, Aker looked up at Antel then turned back to the deadly drapes to carry on its onslaught.

“He was a gift from a druid” Antel looked at the empty balcony rail around the balcony for a moment and then looked out over the sleeping city.

“I’m sure he is lovely” a voice came from the shadows.
Antel nodded and placed an empty glass on the ground

“I guess it’s Arli” the voice said as it seemed to move across the balcony

“Pardon?” Antel broke her gaze over the city and looked to where the voice was coming from

“The reason you’re out here alone at this hour” Anethrax slid from the shadows and sat on the balcony rail

“He seems to like someone else, another Tho..”Antel started
“Chey?” Anethrax interrupted

“Yes” Antel replied while not looking too shocked “Arli seems to be drawn towards her” at that Antel picked up a bottle of wine by her side and poured herself another drink.

“I had feared they got a little too close in training, I’m sure I can sort something out”

“No I didn’t mean for you to..” It was too late for Antel to say anything as Anethrax vanished over the edge of the balcony into the darkness

Antel was alone once more on the balcony and the night was coming to an end, She turned and looked back into her home to see Arli still sleeping in their bed. Perhaps she was wrong about him and Chey.
Perhaps
Back to top Go down
http://vilethorn.guildomatic.com/
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Catari
-Catari

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:16 pm

(( *dries away a tear and sniffs* I want this story as a movie! ))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:29 am

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

A quiet night in Silvermoon as i stand outside the gates and gaze upon the two statues.
"Brother!" Arli speaks as he moves out of the shadows right behind me.

I turn annoyed. I always hate it when i get caught by surprise.
"Arli, how are you brother?" i reply trying to hide my frustration.
"We need to talk. I spoke with Chey tonight to sort things up".
"Oh good..." i smile, pleased with the answer " i hope everything is in order".
"Maybe...maybe not" Arli continues with an upset, rather concerned look on his face".

"This is not good" i think to myself while Arli explains to me that he does not want to stop his relationship with Chey. "I love Antel" he says, "but i get so drawn towards Chey especially when we in quiet places, unseen by others".

I look straight at Arli, quite annoyed by the situation. I know he has already made up his mind on the subject, i know he's gonna continue his relationship with Chey and refuses to accept the obvious: Antel and Mistress will find out and things are gonna turn bad.

"Arli, you're walking on thin ice, you can't keep this a secret".
"They don't have to find out!" Arli replies in his defense.
"You do realize we're talking of Mistress and Antel here, they will find out...".

The conversation flows pointless, Arli subconsciously hopes i'll find some way to tell him "yes, it's ok to have a relationship with Chey, i don't think Antel will ever find out". He knows it's wrong, he knows he will get in trouble, yet naively refuses to accept that.

[...]
We walk towards Silvermoon. I keep thinking if amorous relationship between Thorns is a good thing or a bad thing. I never tried to stop such love affairs within our brotherhood because i believe that thorns will be even more deadly in battle when trying to defend one another. Love can turn a lamb into a wolf when needed.
Yet the situation Arli present is pretty risky. It will turn a dispute between Mistress and Antel on one side, Arli and Chey on the other, and i fear i will get caught in the middle.
Perhaps it is time i have a chat with Chey i tell to myself as we sit at the table in Murder Row inn surrounded by Gargona, Catiana Darious and Chey. My eye catches the exchange of smiles between the two as i try to think of a way to prevent loosing another Thorn.

"Brother, i was thinking we should do some more teamwork training assaults on the alliance towns" Arli turns to me, his face lighting up as if he just thought of something brilliant.
"Yes we definitely should do that" i reply waiting to find out where is he aiming.
"Maybe assign a Deathmaster with an Assasins...?" Arli grins so pleased with himself.

I smile and look at Darious sitting on the other end of the table, sipping from his wine.
"Perhaps Darious would like to join such a hunt?".
...Chey didn't stop to smile at Darious yesterday.Maybe puting him in between the two lovebirds will just solve the problem. Besides Darious would make an good addition to us. He seems very disciplined, and this hunt will reveal his fighting skills. " i tell myself as i note that Darious would love to have an insight look on Thorns behind his obvious reluctance.
Back to top Go down
http://belorealandie.shivtr.com
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 pm

"He loves me...he loves me not..he loves me..he loves me not..." Chey laughed as she pulled the petals one by one from a sprig of peacebloom. She was lying on her stomach propped up on her elbows relaxing by a pool in a grassy hollow high in the hills of Nagrand."hmm..not..."
She picked another stalk and started again. "he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me " she gave a sigh as she pulled the last petal "he loves me not..."
Laughing to herself and at herself she tried again. "He loves me...he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not," the last petal was pulled as she laughed again "he loves me..."
She rolled onto her back, her flaxen hair spreading out behind her like a tarnished halo.She held the the battered flower stalk aloft and laughed wryly but amused as there curled back under the stamen was a small white petal, she pulled it off gently, "he loves me not...".
She threw the remnants of the flower away and sighed "ah well..."

She wondered to herself why she'd felt a tinge of disappointment as she'd found the final petal, it was only a silly childs passtime and she didnt love him any more than he loved her.Yet she couldn't deny there was a certain something, call it what you will, a chemistry..a spark..more than that perhaps, an empathy? She scanned the skies looking for the windrider bringing him to her. He'd asked to meet her here to talk, she was worried slightly, he'd seemed anxious almost nervous when he'd said he was on his way.
Surely nothing to worry about though, they'd sat here just yesterday and talked their situation through. They had nothing to hide, they were just two like minded Thorns having a bit of fun away from the rigors and stress of training.They shared the same likes and dislikes, had a love of exploring and drinking. What was wrong with that? Absolutely nothing. Was there?
She hugged herself mentally as she recalled their meeting the previous day, how he'd come to Nagrand to see her, how she'd brought him here to this little hollow she'd found quite by accident.
He'd looked around and said "Nice". Nothing amazing in that, yet the way he had said it...oh it was hard to explain..but that one word, his look. He wasn't just saying the hollow was nice, not even saying she was nice, it was..was... she scowled with frustration unable to put sense into what she meant.

Her thoughts were broken as she saw Arli arrive, she watched him walk to the edge of the pool and sit down. She rose and walked to meet him. As she approached he rose and turned to face her, his expression grim and slightly pained. Her smile died on her lips and she looked at him looking at her...and she knew.
"I can't lose Antel..."
Chey nodded slowly
"I'm sorry Chey..." his voice trailed off
"so youre saying we can't be friends anymore?"
"It wouldnt be right.."
"I understand"
He tried to smile and she managed a smile back.
" I should go..." she said a bit too brightly.
She walked away slowly her head down slightly.
She looked back over her shoulder at him now sitting by the pool.
"You know I nearly dared to dream that the first kiss under the moon would have been from you"
He looked at her
"So many times these last few days, so very nearly..." he said with faint trace of a smile
He looked so lost and helpless for a moment that Chey hugged him, his arms circled her and he hugged her back.
"I'll leave Arli, it will be easier that way..."
And with that she turned and walked away, mounted her windrider and flew back to Shattrath.

Then summoned by The Mistress to explain her desire to leave, she garbled some excuse of having developed a crush on her Deathmaster and that her affection wasn't returned. They talked some more and Chey left still a Thorn.
Then out of nowhere...anger, she thought of Arli and felt anger, not temper or rage but a cold anger that came from her hurt inside.
"How dare he..." she thought of their meeting in the inn just a couple of nights ago, he'd come striding into the inn to find her being "chatted up" by a young trader. He'd sat and scowled and made snide comments until the trader left. She was questioning him about it when Antel arrived and she dropped the subject as Arli turned his full attention to her.
" Im going to bed" Chey had said. "no Im going out"
Her comm crackled into life in her ear
"Youre meeting him aren't you?"
She nodded.
"You have training in the morning...get to bed sober up and report to me first thing in the morning" he almost snapped at her.
She raised an eyebrow across the table.
"Thats an order"
She looked at him and decided against arguing, she'd never seen him like this.
"Yes Deathmaster"
He nodded curtly.

The following day, a note had been left.

Training cancelled I need to spend time with Antel.

Arli

She seethed silently and went to train alone. All morning she festered and seethed.
"Hey Chey..." Arlis voice crackled on the comm
"Deathmaster" she replied shortly
"You ok?"
"Fine Thank you Deathmaster"
His voice was low muffled at times as he explained he had agreed to spend the day at home with Antel, hence the cancellation of their training. That she was in the other room and he would meet her later in Nagrand.
Almost against her will but unable to pass up the chance to be with him again she agreed and later that afternoon they met and she took him to the place she'd found.
He looked at her, apologised for the previous nights behaviour.
"I acted like the jealous boyfriend, which Im not...er..boyfriend I mean."
Chey shrugged
"I don't want you to see other guys Chey" he said, his cheeks reddening slightly.
She looked up sharply
"Bit selfish of you..."
He nodded, told her yes he was but it was the way he felt and knew it was unreasonable and that she should ignore it. See who she wanted...
She smiled and nodded, not telling him that it didn't matter, she didn't want to see any other guys.
They talked for ages, laughing and just enjoying each others company until he had to leave, get back to Antel who was waiting at home. They promised they'd meet soon, to explore and camp..to Elwynn Falls, to a desert island in Tanaris..to an island in Westfall.

And now this...

She felt tears prick at the back of her eyes, more anger than hurt, he'd known how she felt about him...he'd played with her, amusing himself at her expense. In that brief moment she hated him.
Later that day a tense meeting followed in the inn. She joined in the conversation in monosyllables.
" You played with me..." she said once they were alone.
" No..."
She looked away and snorted and Arli glanced towards the door.
"Not here..come..we'll find somewhere, talk, clear the air,
" No, Im going" she said standing up at walking out of the inn, calling back over her shoulder "Im going to find that kiss"
She strode off,
Arlis voice crackled on comms.
"Chey...if that was meant to hit me hard....well done..."

This wasn't fair she thought not on either of them, she was behaving like a jilted lover, playing the martyr.They'd done nothing wrong but they knew perhaps it was only a matter of time before they did...she'd go back, have that talk, clear the air with Arli then they could both move on back to Deathmaster and Assassin as it should be.

They'd met, they'd talked, and still it was there..that indescribable something that seemed to draw them together and before long they were discussing fanciful notions of what they could be like if the situation was different.

"..and making love in the moonlight" she'd said
"..or in hidden hollows in the hills" he replied.

It was no good it couldnt be, they agreed, she would stay a thorn, he her Deathmaster and things would be fine, they'd put this behind them and carry on.

Back to the city, a few drinks and he was called away.
As he left he turned around and smiled

"Chey...the moon..keep it for me....

Back to top Go down
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 pm

The moon was high in the sky above Eversong woods, she stood gazing at it before sighingsoftly and turned to start home.
As she reached the gate of the city she stopped..there he was. She fought with everything she possessed to stop herself running to him. She knew that if she did he wouldnt push her away.

He looked at her, his face again troubled.

"Another goodbye Chey, get out of my life?" she smiled, dreading the response.

He shook his head.

"I hate this" he said. "I want to spend the night with you, under the stars...but I can't, they'd know where I was, who I was with..."

She nodded

"I want that too..."

They exchanged a look and a bittersweet smile.

" Go home" she said
He nodded and walked into the city. She didn't follow,

This was wrong she made a note to strengthen her resolve, she could do this, save her from pulling Arli into a maelstrom that would only cause trouble and heartache.

She looked up at the moon and vowed to stay out of its temptation....

Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:31 am

((im gonna go and join Catari in weeping. Good feedback Chey. Arli...YOU BASTARD!!! Very Happy )))
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 am

((I oughtta be more daring on zokan and thread on loose ropes, so to speak. After all, only Arli knows where his true loyalties lie.))
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am

((Lovely story Arli- don't let the Apothecaries find out about your 'Relationship' with Chey though, Theres nothing in that contract that says we can't harm her!))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:32 am

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Chey closed her eyes and smiled, leaning back in the chair in the inn she took a long swig of bourbon.
Could today have been any better she thought to herself, from first thing this morning until now, quite late in the evening, things had just got better and better.

As she'd switched on her comms first thing and Arlis voice greeted her with the customary "Hey Chey.." she'd known today would be good. A little bit of small talk ensued between them then he asked her to meet him in Northrend and he'd fly her Dalaran as he'd promised he would a few days ago.

The cold hit her as she stepped off the zeppelin, she gave a shiver and pulled her cloak tighter.She scanned the new scenecry and thought " What a horrible place". Vengeance Landing? called that because everyone who landed here hated it with a vengeance perhaps? She laughed lightly to herself and walked around the forsaken run compound.

She was patting the Windriders at the flightpath and feeding them little treats, when Arli landed a few feet away. Smiling happily she turned and walked to meet him. He returned her smile as she approached.

"I promised you a ride around Northrend..."
She nodded still smiling, excited at the thought of seeing this new place and happier still at her guide.

"You'll have to hang on tight Chey, its a fast vehicle and a little erratic at times"
She nodded and a little nervously slid onto the rear seat of a strange rocket. It took off with a shudder and she grasped the bar in front of her tightly as they rose. She thought about inching forward and wrapping her arms around Arlis waist but dismissed it as it would mean having to let go of the bar.

He took her various places in Northrend, pausing the rocket at intervals to point out sights and landmarks, at one point flying through the centre of a rainbow that arced across a lake at the bottom of a waterfall. Scholzar or somewhere he'd said and she made a note to return someday and see it again.
Then to the top of a high waterfall, almost the roof of the world she thought. It was Arlis favourite fishing spot and she gasped in awe at the stark magnificent beauty of it.
" I'll bring you back at night, and we can watch the moon...."
" That will be beautiful, reflecting off the snow, casting shadows on the water..."
She looked up at him and they exchanged a smile. It was then she felt that mentally at least they had somehow taken that extra step, that if they did come here in the moonlight they wouldn't resist.
In fact she thought in slight amusement, if it wasnt for the fact he was wearing his mask, she may have just kissed him then.

Then on to an ice floe covered in penguins, she smiled happily as Arli fed them treats then laughed as he half slipped half ran around the floe followed by a gaggle of adoring penguins.

She shivered and rubbed her arms, beautiful it may be, but so cold. Arlis arm wrapped around her and pulled her against his side, she revelled in the warmth and basked in the scent of the warm leather, she snuggled in closer to him and his arm tightened around her, she closed her eyes and inhaled his scent, glancing up she smiled.
Damn that mask she'd thought.

The comms became active all clamouring for Arlis attention for some business or another, she sighed slightly as he released her from his embrace.
Reluctantly it seemed he flew her back to the zeppelin so she could get back to Outland for more training before that nights Thorn meeting.
He put it to her that she might like to work and train in Northrend, then that way they could see each other more. She nodded happily and hugged him before boarding the zeppelin.

Then the meeting, held in the graveyard as The Mistress had business to discuss away from possible eavesdroppers in the inn. She sat near to Arli and throughout the meeting where they exchanged small smiles and looks.

Then the mistress announced that because of her dedication to her training and therefore proving herself commited to the Thorns, she..Chey was being promoted within their ranks. Although suprised and taken aback she felt proud and pleased as Kerrin announced it to her.
She stammered her thanks and a promise that the Mistress's faith in her would not be in vain, she cast a glance at Arli who smiled and nodded.

Then onto the hunt...Westfall to help a new thorn get his mask, they ran amok, instilling the fear of Vile Thorn into every Alliance and defias they ran across.
Chey found herself more than once looking out over the sea towards the island she and Arli had spent the evening on,they had promised they would return and camp there...
She looked across at Arli and wondered if he was thinking the same.

Then onto Duskwood, she enjoyed the hunt there, sharing looks and smiles with Arli on the way. Then back to Silvermoon for drinks....
Walking with Arli from the orb to the inn they talked.
"Suppose Id better stop being so familiar and keep a distance now" she'd said
"Nah, she doesn't suspect anything, you wouldnt have got a promotion if she did"
Chey nodded and smiled happily and they entered the inn.

Chey savoured her drink and relaxed and wallowed in a sense of contentment.

Arli spoke softly into his comms, obviously on the other channel, the conversation seemed short and as he looked up his face was grey. He looked at her and nodded towards the door.
She nodded her understanding and smiled as she rose. As they left the inn he turned to face her, the look on his face, although she couldnt describe it...concern? worry? hurt...fear? made her smile go cold on her lips. The two words he spoke sent her heart to the pit of her stomach.

"She knows..."

Please no not again...she thought, don't do this to me again Arli.
" I can't be with you Chey, not unless I leave the Thorns"

Chey shook her head.
She knew this wasn't an option, his life, his family his home was all in the Thorns. Besides its not an option she wanted or expected him to take.

She nodded slowly, this feeling was all to familiar now she thought she'd be used to it, bouyed by him one day, let down by him the next, she'd been a fool. Letting herself hope and dream...well no more she thought.

She smiled weakly and turned away.

"I'm sorry...." he said softly as she walked back to the inn.

She walked back inside and straight through the other door clicking off comms as she went. She needed to think.

He'd played with her again, oh not altogether intentionally or maliciously but played with her nonetheless. She had been taken for a fool again. It seemed to reinforce all her previous experiences of people, let no-one in...keep them arms length if not further.

She promised herself there and then as she walked, that this would be the last time and the barriers around her faith that slowly Arli had lowered raised themselves again, higher and stronger than before.

Walking towards the shepherds gate she mentally said goodbye to all her dreams and packed her hopes. Squaring her shoulders she stepped out of the city and into the glittering cold mocking moonlight.

(( and this is what I was listening to, coincidently it came onto last fm as I was writing, yeah yeah I know lyrics are really naff and don't all fit but the sentiment is there))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDMAE3dWU9M&feature=fvw

Back to top Go down
Orthos
Orthos

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:22 pm

Oh ((poor Chey.)) ...i hope this little love story ain't gonna be a setback for you in doing your duties. Especially with the new targets that were assigned by Ane.
And Arli...your GF's mom sorting you up?...bad touch bro. This is like ane saying "what are you intentions with my daugher, young man?" and you go "er..honorable i guess " and Ane replies "i see... here's how things go in this house...."
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anethrax
Anethrax

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:01 pm

and thats how mummy Ane rolls with naughty little elves!!
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm really interested in how this turns out... Poor Chey... I've never met her in game and yet I feel like I know her already.

/violin
Back to top Go down
Zolks/Racoul

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:35 pm

[Termination Permit: Arli Issued to: Chey]

Sincerly

- Azeroth women rights watch
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Last edited by arli on Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 am

Back to top Go down
Anethrax
Anethrax

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:52 pm

She looked down into the cold wet sand which enveloped her naked toes, the breeze danced with her dress as she stood on the beach looking out at the sea
“Peace” she whispered to herself, with a smile across her face she looked up into the cloudy sky
She looked up the beach to see a single figure standing knee deep in the wake of a wave with a fishing rod cast out into the ocean, Antel smiled at Arli as he seemed so relaxing and at peace fishing in the ocean.
Antel slowly walked out across the sand towards Arli, She was so lucky to have her best friend to also be her lover and her companion. Arli turned and slowly started to walk towards Antel, She watched Arli walking towards her
“Seems you have had a good morning my dear” She said as she looked at the large catch of fish hanging over his shoulder, Arli smiled like a proud child at her comment then looked around to see if he could see anyone else before he started to run towards her

“A very good morning, Look at this beast” Arli produced a large fish of some description to Antel

“Yes that’s amazing” Antel smiled politely not knowing anything about what type of fish or if it was big or not, she brushed her hair from her eyes then smiled at Arli

“It’s great to see you like this” Arli starred into Antels eyes “Just out of your armour and away from all the stress and duty that run our lives” Arli placed his hands in Antels “I know I shouldn’t, But I sometimes forget how much I love you” .

The couple spent the rest of the day exploring the forests of Ferealas on horseback, Then returned to their camp on the beach and ate the cooked fish from what Arli had caught earlier that day and drunk some wine that they had brought with them from Silvermoon city.
They had worked themselves through two of the bottles and lay next to one another by the fire, Arli lay behind Antel with his arm around her.
“So how much longer have I got you all to myself for then?” Antel smiled and turned her head slightly in Arlis direction

“Well I have only two days away from the Thorns then I must report back in...” Arli started his reply

“No I meant from anymore of those human females you keep having swam all over you” Antel turned herself over to look at Arli “I know your only using them to get what you need, but It still does disturb me at times” Antel broke eye contact with Arli for a moment than turned back towards the fire and sat up

“You know I do what I must for the Mistress and the Thorns” Arli placed his hand on Antels shoulder and moved closer

“That’s your reply to Orthos also I’m guessing?” Antel half smiled to Arli briefly then returned to watch the dancing flames

“Well yes that aswell, but you’re the one I want to be with, you’re the one I love. No human or anything else” Arli smiled and kissed Antels neck

“I suppose” Antel moved her head to the side as Arli kissed her “But don’t think you can get around me that easy” she placed her arm around Arli and pulled him to the ground with her.

The flames flickered throughout the night and slowly burnt itself out into smouldering embers by the time the morning sun shone down on the two naked Sin’dorei bodies locked in a loving embrace

Back to top Go down
arli
arli

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arli and Antel  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arli and Antel    Arli and Antel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arli and Antel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next