The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))

Go down 
+2
Mizhara
Ilsinea
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) Empty
PostSubject: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Sunlight crept across the marble floor of the study, tinted red as it shot through the high windows on the Eastern wall. Lord Magyk Sunwing scribbled furiously and signed his letter with a flourish, dropped several thick blobs of scarlet wax next to his signature and plunged his signet ring into the drying sealant. A small flash of light later, Magyk withdrew his hand, the seal now a rich gold, a serpentine 'S' embedded on the letter. He felt a light breeze through his golden hair, and glanced at his pocket watch, lying as it was next to the small portrait of a young elven woman.

“The atrium is normally used for greeting guests. But then, this meeting is hardly going to be normal, is it, Lady Fireleaf.” Magyk reached over and deposited his quill delicately in the small mahogany box that was it's home before looking up into the emerald eyes of his fellow Magister. He stood and strode over to the window, where he saw, far below, a robed rider thunder through the gates and into the heart of the Sunwing estate. “Lord Dawnchaser has arrived, and I believe Sunwhisper is in the library, having arrived yesterday from the Stormspire. Please, have a seat.”

As Ilsinea arranged herself into a large chair by the smouldering fireplace, the door opened quietly, and Lord Jaelen Sunwhisper entered, wafting in the heady smell of old incense that stalked the corridors of the spire. After several minutes, the trio were joined by Senithas Dawnchaser, still looking rather windswept from his hasty arrival. The quartet sat around a low mahogany table, carved deeply with the great seal of the Sunwing's and Magyk began to speak.

“Our beloved Quel'thalas stands at a crossroads in time. In the past decade, our entire way of life has been put under immeasurable strain. Homes have been destroyed, families torn apart, and we have thrown our lot in with the barbarous Horde. If the decision had rested with me, I would have chosen Sin'dorei independence. But unfortunately, I am not King, and that power does not rest with me.” At this point he noticed his guests smiles become rather forced, but carried on regardless. “You are no doubt wondering why I have arranged this meeting. With nine out of ten of our kin lost to...Arthas...and the same percentage of the remainder choosing to remain Quel'dorei, our entire race is pressed thin on all sides. Between our reclaiming of our homeland, and our strings of noble sacrifices in Outland and Northrend, our precious blood is almost spent. And still, the upper echelons of society, the Council, we four, still bicker amongst ourselves, as the Houses have since the Founding of our realm. We will not survive in this new world if we are tied down by petty feuds. What me and Lady Fireleaf propose may seem radical to some of you, but in time, we dearly hope that you will see that it is in the best interests of our kingdom. An alliance, forged between the Houses and organisations of Silvermoon, to show our unity in a world that is spinning out of control. Not for personal gain, but for the ancient and noble glory of Quel'thalas. What say you all?”

Several other houses had been called to meetings over the past few weeks, overseen by Lor'themar Theron and his loyal advisor Lord Archinos. After several weeks, a treaty was created and signed on Sunday. 10th of October. The Sanguine Assembly was born, a new order in Quel'thalas that would help with the defence of the eternal realm, from internal and external threats. The magisters would care for all things magical, and train young, magically gifted elves. The Blood Knights became a new form of Guardian, policing the streets of Silvermoon, although still under the supreme authority of Lady Liadrin. Any hunter, rogue or warrior would go on to help the Farstriders protect the forests of the kingdom. And Lord Archinos was assigned to oversee the new organisation, that its purpose would not become corrupted as before.

OOC:
The Sanguine Assembly is born, the result of the merger of the Golden Flame and House Sunwing. The Sanguine Assembly is a Blood Elven RP guild which RP's almost on all levels of RP in Quel'thalas (Blood Knights, Farstriders, Magisters and other minors). The guild also takes care of the defense of Quel'thalas and the Horde but it will mostly be stationed around Silvermoon.

The idea with this is to really create Blood Elven RP in and around Silvermoon. A Blood Elven guild to be trifled with and finally create some life in Quel'thalas, also some police in and around Silvermoon.
Currently leading:

Magyk Sunwing (Co-leadership)
Ilsinea Fireleaf (Co-leadership)
Jaelen Sunwhisper
Seni'thas Dawnchaser

Our aim is not to take control over Quel'thalas, only bring it to life. We're all mature Elven RPers and we know how to do it.

Whisper us for more information or if you're interested in the guild. Also we're searching for someone who can lead the Farstriders and someone for the Blood Knights.
Back to top Go down
Mizhara
Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 4:46 pm

(( Where does the clergy fit into this? ))
Back to top Go down
Mizhara
Mizhara

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:27 pm

(( On a bit longer note, I'm glad to see this happening. Diversity is sorely lacking right now, it'd appear, and more organized Sin'dorei RP just might do the trick for adding a little of it. I'll make sure KoD happens soonish(tm) to add to that. Post some coming events and hammer while the iron is hot. ))
Back to top Go down
arli
arli

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:03 am

(( I'd be interested on joining on an alt, should I wait until the event or seek you out IC sometime or apply in your forum section? Not sure what class yet, mage or paladin I think tho. ))
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 am

(( Just contact one of us. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Virenna
Virenna

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:34 pm

((Alt again))
Back to top Go down
Jaelen
Jaelen

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 am

This has my full support - it's an approach I've been hoping for for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:11 pm

((Dispite me never making and likely to never make an Elf, This has my full support. Perhaps if its open to corruption and tirty dealings... You know where to find me. We all know what magyk would get up to if he gets more power...))
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:19 pm

((Not with Ilsinea around I'm afraid Drilac'n. Also there is a new character in play now. Wink ))

(( EDIT: Added brackets. ))

Last edited by Ilsinea on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drilac'n
Mod
Mod
Drilac'n

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh no My lady, you misunderstand my intentions, I meerly wish to... aid the magistair in his... Personal affairs, a personal request he made to me himself. Of course you may oversee our operations, I don't see any harm in coming of it but as you must understand there is a cirtain... confidentiality the magistair has requested, yet I can assure you that our dealings are perfectly Innocent. May I treat you to a lovely cup ot tea while we discuss it? Please, sit, I would love to hear about you as well, it seems like we haven't talked in ages...
Back to top Go down
Ilsinea
Ilsinea

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:10 am

(( Feel free to make elven alts and try out the guild. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))   The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild)) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sanguine Assembly ((Blood Elven RP-PvP guild))
Page 1 of 1