The Venture Co. RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Venture Co. RP Forum

For the RP Community of The Venture Co.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Horde and Alliance alike, to the Venture Co. Forums! Please please please invite all of your guild mates and any other RPer's you find, even new blood that have just joined WoW.

Thorn Captive

Go down 
+15
Fahrad
Anethrax
Naimen
Ishsah
-Catari
Orthos
Cheyenne
Tiaraszh
sellan
Alfos
Lemayas
Robi Kaezlan.
Roéd
Virenna
arli
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alfos
Alfos

Thorn Captive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:58 am

((Oh, oh! Which reminds me....

Loved the chase, Jinx. See you again, I hope Wink

OK, back on topic. Ahem.))
Back to top Go down
sellan

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:23 pm

((altough the Sunfury Society is not pleased..not pleased at all with the outcome of this event great thanks to everyone involved. Guys this was a small event, let's do some more cross factions runs, they surely turn out to be very entertaining and it says alot about the RP on this sever.
And sorry for not being able to post the final chapters of this events from Sunfury point of view, but RL interfered big time..so i'll try to post another time..maybe Very Happy)

- The Sunfury Society -
Back to top Go down
Hollye
Hollye

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

(( As for my behalf aswell thank you everyone, it was great both following the tale here and playing it IC! I would have written some more aswell but IRL, that strange thing that interferes with my no-life, came up and took my time. Very nicely written Ish, Robi and Arli Smile

And Once again thanks for everyone, more of this! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Titania
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

((Brilliant stories! Loved em! Hope someone kills Ivery that brute... If this is still going next week then I wouldn't mind joining in with my Druid who could be passing by and perhaps notices Arli or something like that. Arli perhaps you run through the Stonetalons talondeep path and bump into Titania who could help and forgive you. Your choice- you might be too far away from there ))
Oh it's finished? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Robi Kaezlan.
Robi Kaezlan.

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

(( yes this thread is finished...or is it?))
Back to top Go down
Titania
Titania

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:01 pm

No my iPhone went dodgy and I thought there was only one page Smile Anyway I have a huge cross faction event that needs to be planned asap. Robi, mind if I plan with you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Captive   Thorn Captive - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn Captive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3